• 6'2"

• 6'3"

• 6'4"

• 6'5"

• 6'6" or taller

Results are only viewable after voting.
so i can't laugh at the shorties then?
tenor.gif

Oh well, I am 5'9", but I hear people can get shorter as they go through life. In fact, I also hear people get shorter as the day goes by because of gravity. When people are lying down, they are actually at their tallest like when they sleeping.

Ha! Ok, true confession... I’ve always said that I’m 6’1”. I am actually 6’ 3/4”. I think that’s a fair round up. I once went to the doctor and they measured me at 6’ only. I asked them to remeasure. I was 6’ 1/2” . During that year my foot size went from 12 1/2 to 13 1/2. Lost 1/4 inch and gravity took it to my feet!

I am 191 cm whatever that is in American 6´3?
But where I am from its noting that unusual to be over 190cm I am from Germany near the Netherland border.
I think people here are in general very tall. I definitely see people taller than me on a daily basis.

Oh well, I am 5'9", but I hear people can get shorter as they go through life. In fact, I also hear people get shorter as the day goes by because of gravity. When people are lying down, they are actually at their tallest like when they sleeping.
The poll should have asked for everyone's sleeping height.. :eek:

4'10" sub-human checking in

6 ft even. My circumference keeps growing.

I was going to say that women voting on this poll will skew the data but then I remembered where I was.

I probably should have checked 6'3" but my ego would not let me.

I was 6'3" and 3/4" thru university and my good friend who was 6'4" made sure I knew I was not 6'4" by demanding a side by side measure and pointing out his extra quarter inch. But I would say 6'4 as I was closer to that then 6'3".

That said I am pretty sure I have shrunk at least 1/2 inch in the last 5 years.

This is going to be accurate data collection for sure.

5’8” Iron Foot crew checking in.

Can someone grab that for me?

I'm noticing a trend with people who are in the 5'8" - 6'4" range in that these people are more likely to be insecure about their height than people at the extreme ends of the spectrum.

Even the dudes over 6 feet. They seem to be annoyed with people taller than 6'4".

Probably a combination of having leg room problems, having to shop at Big&Tall stores, having to train your ass off just so you don't look like Slenderman and then still feeling inadequate when it comes to one of the most popular sports, basketball.

Back