Whats your go to healthy snack?

This is somewhat related.

Does anyone here juice? Have you tried juicing red cabbage? I did half a small head of purple cabbage once -- just once. I also juice kale and green apples, and mix in Bolthouse carrot juice. Back to the purple cabbage; when I drank it, it literally felt like rocket fuel in my chest. I was seriously worried. I was also a little disoriented like my head was a spinning (a little). I had a heightened state of alertness and my chest felt like it was going to burst.

Shit be crazy. haven't tried it since.

Wow, that's some experience! I've never experienced anything like that eating purple cabbage, but it does - let's say - have some interesting fiber effects!

I did many years ago hear that old guy with the crazy eyebrows that did infomercials - "the juiceman" - talking about young people liking to get high these days. He described that a really strong high was to take a bunch of parsley and drink the juice. He said you will get a huge buzz, but will also break out in hives!

Wow, that's some experience! I've never experienced anything like that eating purple cabbage, but it does - let's say - have some interesting fiber effects!

I did many years ago hear that old guy with the crazy eyebrows that did infomercials - "the juiceman" - talking about young people liking to get high these days. He described that a really strong high was to take a bunch of parsley and drink the juice. He said you will get a huge buzz, but will also break out in hives!

I didn't want to use the term "felt like I was on crack" because I've never used crack, but honestly I thought my chest was going to bust open. Shit was scary.

I've never had that experience eating purple cabbage either. Then again, i've never tried eating half a head in one go on an empty stomach. In addition the fiber and breakdown of eating leafy purple cabbage isn't the same as juicing where the concentration of whatever is contained other than fiber smacks your intestinal tract in a high amount.

I'll try it again but in a smaller dose - LOL.

Do you grind them first?

No I just crudely pour them all over anything I'm eating, like McDonalds fries and burgers, in their milkshakes, all over potato chips, in my soda pop etc etc

Can if tuna, handful if spinach and some hot sauce. Quick and easy

I usually don't eat healthy but recently I've enjoyed turkey salads with balsamic vinegar idk if that's considered healthy.

balsamic vinegar is defintely good.
and salad with greens, definitely a thumbs up.

90% dark chocolate dipped in top shelf peanut butter.

Oatmeal made on the stovetop with milk and apple. Just had it actually, so good.

This is your FAVORITE healthy snack? Seriously? They have no flavor... they do their job, but favorite snack? Someone here is just trying to out-health everybody else.

Seeds have a job

i take lots of hard boil eggs, almond nuts.
sometime mix yogurt with chia seeds.
sometime a spoonful of manuka honey. or a spoonful of peanut butter (unsalted, no sugar)

i take lots of hard boil eggs, almond nuts.
sometime mix yogurt with chia seeds.
sometime a spoonful of manuka honey. or a spoonful of peanut butter (unsalted, no sugar)

and lots of protein bars at the beginning. but i've given that up now.

Back