Whats your go to healthy snack?

Of late it has been either cheese, or honey roasted cashews.

I like using purple cabbage leaves in place of bread, and making a turkey or chicken sandwich with mustard. Low in calories and the purple cabbage is considered a "superfood" because of all it's antioxidants and nutrition.

Apple or some sort of fruits

Recently

Cheese/Raisins/Nuts Mix

I usually don't eat healthy but recently I've enjoyed turkey salads with balsamic vinegar idk if that's considered healthy.

I usually don't eat healthy but recently I've enjoyed turkey salads with balsamic vinegar idk if that's considered healthy.
It's better than a bacon pizza salad.

Muesli in Greek yogurt with honey and sometime cashew butter.

Pistachios or macadamia nuts.

Clif Bars if I don't care about carbs.

200g almonds
400g medjool dates
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 1/2 tbsp almond butter
4 tablespoons cacao powder

blend that up, separate into balls / squares / whatever , place in the fridge overnight.

Hummus, avocado, and fresh jalapeno soft taco on a corn tortilla. fast and satisfying with the protein from the garbanzo beans and the olive oil and avocado oil to stick with you for a while and keep your blood vessels lubed. If your hummus doesn't have olive oil, you are getting ripped off and you need to make your own though.

Lettuce and Miracle Whip. Although, the Miracle Whip might make it more unhealthy than potato chips.

Favorite 'healthy snacks' would have to be:
Banana + 1/4 cup almonds
Apple + couple scoops of natural sodium free peanut butter.
Blueberries + greek yogurt
Black Coffee + Quest vanilla protein+ MCT oil/powder + ice+ blender

FAAAAAAAAAWWWWWK ....ALL DASS GOOD!

I've found all snacks to be shit and just add calories to my daily intake. The closest I've come to something low cal and healthy is carrots or dried veggies. My main objective is to reduce sugar as much as possible.

A banana with peanut butter.

Yeah some sugar but aint gonna kill you

My go to now is a 2:1 mix of Fairlife Skim & Chocolate milk.

12 oz or 360ml
  • 150 Cal
  • 2g Fat
  • 13g Carb
  • 20g Protein
Delicious.

I like using purple cabbage leaves in place of bread, and making a turkey or chicken sandwich with mustard. Low in calories and the purple cabbage is considered a "superfood" because of all it's antioxidants and nutrition.

This is somewhat related.

Does anyone here juice? Have you tried juicing red cabbage? I did half a small head of purple cabbage once -- just once. I also juice kale and green apples, and mix in Bolthouse carrot juice. Back to the purple cabbage; when I drank it, it literally felt like rocket fuel in my chest. I was seriously worried. I was also a little disoriented like my head was a spinning (a little). I had a heightened state of alertness and my chest felt like it was going to burst.

Shit be crazy. haven't tried it since.

Back