Whats your go to healthy snack?

Handful of mixed nuts or a cup f frozen mixed berries.

Bread base with some tomato or bbq sauce. Throw some meat, veggies and cheese on it and you have yourself a nice little healthy snack.

A cup of Greek yogurt, a handful of almond/cashew mix, and a protein shake. Surprisingly filling and loaded with healthy fats and lots of protein.

Acai bowl.
acai-bowl-300x300.jpg

protein bar and/or some nuts, cashews or almonds. I mostly eat low carb and I find Pure Protein bars tasty and satisfying and I like cashews and almonds and like the way a good dose of protein satisfies cravings.

Fruit. Love me some frozen grapes.

Also nut/seed/fruit combos. Sometimes peanut butter toast.

I dipped some celery sticks in peanut butter the other night and it was great. I've been on a Blaze pizza binge lately. They claim to use healthy ingredients and I like the gluten free dough. I've been trying to eat more calories recently and put some weight back on so pizza seems like a good choice. I love bacon, sliced turkey, chicken, and over medium eggs too. I like fresh veggie juice, coffee, and hot water with lemon in it. I've been drinking kombucha lately and enjoy that.

Raw veggies and or fruit. I really have a thing for fish skin. Smoke it or grill it.

I really like raw meats.

Meat jerky.

Ive got my own desiccator so i can make my own jerky by the bushel with my own marinades. Chicken, beef, you name it.

Works great for dehydrating veggies for portable vitamins too.

Back