What's your first crush up to now?

I have no idea how Flash Gordon is doing, whether he's in space or hanging out at Golden Coral. But he was my first crush, on the back of a pack of Cornflakes.

It was Weetabix not cornflakes. Weetabix had the cereal marketing campaign for the flash Gordon movie in the UK and Ireland when I was young. I remember collecting the cards. ;)

It was Weetabix not cornflakes. Weetabix had the cereal marketing campaign for the flash Gordon movie in the UK and Ireland when I was young. I remember collecting the cards. ;)
You are tits for that, lol. I'm with you, I ate far more Weetabix than cornflakes because they were good for you in comparison.

Elvira. I can't lie. I'd still bang her even though she's a senior citizen.

Normal person - she got knocked up in high school and fucked up on drugs (like 70% of the people I grew up with). Still didn't care because I wanted a crack at those sweet titties. Her family moved because her older sister was even worse. She's probably posting prayer warrior memes on Facebook or dead.

If we're talking proper crush. A girl from my class at around 14-15. I managed to score with her later on, when we were in university. Now she is a fat divorced single mom and works as a sports coach

lol, now the whole creepy Brian Ortega thread makes sense.

What you just posted is something I would expect from someone with absolutely zero capacity for social interaction with anyone. Also, literally none of what you said about banging women is true... You're typing this from your rented room with a hair doll of your last ex that you likely talk to before you go to sleep.

michael-keaton.gif

If we're talking proper crush. A girl from my class at around 14-15. I managed to score with her later on, when we were in university. Now she is a fat divorced single mom and works as a sports coach

How did you get double yellows?

Crush means the first girl I've liked? I mean.. I was like 5.

She is a teacher in the school we all went. Lovely girl but definitely not my type these days.

Looking fine as hell for 37 years of age. Although the fact that she thinks she's some sort of instagram model is a little embarrassing. You've got kids, Lady... and you're pushing 40. Maybe stop with the duckface pics.
So you're still stalking her? <GOT2>

I think he fell off a horse onto a tree stump. Some kind of freak accident. His arms still work and he has a bit of movement in his legs, so I'm not sure if it'll come back one day or what. Still kinda shitty situation for the dude.
After reading how Christopher Reeve got paralyzed by horse riding and this post. I'm never gonna take horse riding.

Shes doing well as a nurse, is married, and about to have her second kid. Basically she's exactly where I'm at in life but they probably have more money. She's still hot but by the time she hits 35 I think she's gona blow up. She's got her moms genes for sure.

I couldn't even begin to guess. I moved around way to much.

I like the stalkers unite theme. I mean who isn’t e-stalking their crushes from like 30 years ago right?

i have no idea, beside she lives in France now
She was my "fiancee" back to kindergarten school lol
We meet after several years and datebanged for few weeks in our 20s, then we never seen each other ever again

Don't have facebook, but tbh never even googled her lol

Probably taking the biggest dump of her life.

I used your line at my bachelor party a few weeks ago when I was in line for the bathroom at a bar. This girl cut in front of a bunch of us and went in the bathroom and I told the people around me that it's okay because she probably takes massive dumps.

The 25 year old girl looked at me in disgust and the 50 year old lady started talking to me about what Jack in the Box can do to you.

I used your line at my bachelor party a few weeks ago when I was in line for the bathroom at a bar. This girl cut in front of a bunch of us and went in the bathroom and I told the people around me that it's okay because she probably takes massive dumps.

The 25 year old girl looked at me in disgust and the 50 year old lady started talking to me about what Jack in the Box can do to you.
YESSSS!!!
{<redford}

Looked her up on FB <Fedor23>
She moved to Oregon and is married with kids

Back