What's your first crush up to now?

First crush was one of my bestfriends in my childhood. We never dated or anything but always liked her. Far as I know she is married 5 towns away was a teacher but got some form of cancer beat it though has a husband and kids and is doing well being a mom and wife. Samantha, Dear i hope you're doing fine.

No idea what my first in person crush is doing. Haven’t had any idea since high school.

Celeb crush, which came before any real crush I had, well I’m not sure who was first. Marissa Tomei from after seeing My Cousin Vinny, is doing well.

'Postdoctoral Research Fellow' at Cambridge in some kinda environmental science shiieet, a quick google stalk says.
<{1-9}>

My HS girlfriend married the guy she dated after we broke up. This was 20 years ago. They have 3 kids and she helps her husband run a corporate AV support business. Each of my main 3 girlfriends, prior to me meeting my wife, all married the guy they dated after me this always struck me as strange.

She's married and her husband just broke his back and is now confined to a wheel chair. Bit rough considering they live out in the country and were running a cattle farm beforehand. I think we were like 8 years old when we kissed, I don't think the spark is still there my dudes.

My HS girlfriend married the guy she dated after we broke up. This was 20 years ago. They have 3 kids and she helps her husband run a corporate AV support business. Each of my main 3 girlfriends, prior to me meeting my wife, all married the guy they dated after me this always struck me as strange.
My main college girlfriend, who was a super hippy when we dated, apparently turned into a huge Trump supporter, which is hilarious.

She's married and her husband just broke his back and is now confined to a wheel chair. Bit rough considering they live out in the country and were running a cattle farm beforehand.
Howd he hurt his back?

Howd he hurt his back?
I think he fell off a horse onto a tree stump. Some kind of freak accident. His arms still work and he has a bit of movement in his legs, so I'm not sure if it'll come back one day or what. Still kinda shitty situation for the dude.

She's a model in LA. Not a famous one. I have no idea what her financial situation is like but I'm probably on her level now. Back then she was the hottest girl in the school and I didn't have the courage to ask her out.

I think he fell off a horse onto a tree stump. Some kind of freak accident. His arms still work and he has a bit of movement in his legs, so I'm not sure if it'll come back one day or what. Still kinda shitty situation for the dude.
Yeah, especially for someone in a rural area, used to physical activity. I feel for hun and his wife.

No idea. We lost track of each other after middle school and that was the end of it. I like to think she's happily married and living well, she deserves it.

My crush/first girlfriend became a lawyer. Suits her cause she was always a conniving manipulative succubus. I think she’s dating or married to some shorter bald guy. His problem now. Boy was I a dumbass when I was younger… people told me she was whorish and I still got with her… I took her virginity but she supposedly got finger banged by some guy a year or two before I got with her and I didn’t believe it. After we broke up .. like two years later our basketball high school star told me to stay away from her… I can only guess that he banged her or did some shit with her and I don’t blame him not like we were close friends or anything. He was a really cool guy tho and got me onto the HS basketball team and travel team after I shut him down on defense in a one on one after school (came close at least kid was unstoppable and I’m a defensive maestro). Hope he smashed and he’s living a good life. Kinda feel sorry for her too in a way.. it is what it is.

I wasn’t an ugly guy, actually a lot of girls had crushes on me in HS, I was just a bit more nerdier than the prototypical jock and liked to play video games and think more … dad was never in my life to put me into sports or give me any type of advice so I believed all girls were angels and deserved the upmost respect due to conditioning by my single mother. I still went on to bang over 100 girls ( do not do this ) to try to prove my worth… but it’s just a trap. Turns into an addiction

<Fedor23>

looking back at it now, I wouldn’t associate or become friends with any of those people now… I graduated with my Comp sci degree and it’s hard for me to connect or understand individuals who live a more primal, non deep thinking life. It’s kind of true… hs jocks end up being losers or they end up becoming rich via business… but most times they never become engineers or deep thinkers and their lives stagnant as a result of it.

I’m just a different person now. Looking back on it I was pissed, but now I’m happy I went through all that. Made every mistake and I’m still alive.
lol, now the whole creepy Brian Ortega thread makes sense.

What you just posted is something I would expect from someone with absolutely zero capacity for social interaction with anyone. Also, literally none of what you said about banging women is true... You're typing this from your rented room with a hair doll of your last ex that you likely talk to before you go to sleep.

Joey? Woah!

th

TS, I do not want to take a feel trip.

Looking fine as hell for 37 years of age. Although the fact that she thinks she's some sort of instagram model is a little embarrassing. You've got kids, Lady... and you're pushing 40. Maybe stop with the duckface pics.
Stop it. You still want her badly. ;)

Stop it. You still want her badly. ;)
Hey Bud... Been quite a while, hope you're well. Naw, Man... My partner right now is perfect for me and if I may say so, fantastically prettier than some fake tan, vapid insta-hooker. Her and I have mutual friends and have hung out before, even recently. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's Kim Kardashian.

Hard pass.

I have no idea how Flash Gordon is doing, whether he's in space or hanging out at Golden Coral. But he was my first crush, on the back of a pack of Cornflakes.

My first celebrity crush was Barbara Eden back when I was a little tyke.
barbara-eden-627-ftds.jpg

My first real hard crush on a girl turned out to be my first legit girlfriend. She was a gorgeous ginger girl named Dana with whom I had my first sexual experience & she left me with a lifelong love for redheads. I never had another relationship with another though until about three decades later when I met Jana, my second wife. Who was even hotter than Dana was.

My latest celebrity crush is Lana Del Rey.
s-l300.jpg

Hey Bud... Been quite a while, hope you're well. Naw, Man... My partner right now is perfect for me and if I may say so, fantastically prettier than some fake tan, vapid insta-hooker. Her and I have mutual friends and have hung out before, even recently. I'm pretty sure she thinks she's Kim Kardashian.

Hard pass.
Oh, OK. That's cool, bro. I'm glad you've found that special someone who makes all the others before her obsolete.

Back