What's your first crush up to now?

Not icluding the one from Tv/Film, she is happlily married and has a kid.

I don’t remember the last names of the girls I liked in elementary school, but the one crush who always stands out in my mind was from high school. She’s currently AVP of business development at a large international company. Makes obscene money and lives in a multi-million dollar house. She literally had everything going for her—she was beautiful, tall, intelligent, outgoing, and popular. Pretty much a fucking unicorn.

Married with kids, unfortunately moved into my suburb a few years ago, so see her around a bit. It's fine enough but would rather she didn't live RIGHT here

Haven’t seen her in a decade. She had a small but credited role in a popular movie back in 2012 or so and that makes it pretty difficult to Google stalk, so no idea what she’s doing now. I’m sure she’s good.

Looking fine as hell for 37 years of age. Although the fact that she thinks she's some sort of instagram model is a little embarrassing. You've got kids, Lady... and you're pushing 40. Maybe stop with the duckface pics.

My first crush was the hot neighborhood chick that was like 15 years older than me. I'm sure she's been ridden hard and put away wet too many times and is either a dried leather husk or dead of a meth OD.

She lives in FL and works a regular job. She just got married to a guy that seems to treat her well. We grew up in the FL suburbs, which is odd, because nowadays she goes 'muddin', wheres a lot of camo, and can't own anything without slapping a Salt Life sticker on it. She appears to be happy though.

We dated in highschool for a brief minute before she got fingerbanged by another dude while we were dating. At the time I took it as an affront to me, but if that were me now and I was just dating someone (IE, not exclusive or anything), I wouldn't really give a shit.

mature response

That’s still a slimey thing to do by her regardless

No idea , I would have been about 10 and she was a petite brunette junior school teacher in her 20s.

My crush/first girlfriend became a lawyer. Suits her cause she was always a conniving manipulative succubus. I think she’s dating or married to some shorter bald guy. His problem now. Boy was I a dumbass when I was younger… people told me she was whorish and I still got with her… I took her virginity but she supposedly got finger banged by some guy a year or two before I got with her and I didn’t believe it. After we broke up .. like two years later our basketball high school star told me to stay away from her… I can only guess that he banged her or did some shit with her and I don’t blame him not like we were close friends or anything. He was a really cool guy tho and got me onto the HS basketball team and travel team after I shut him down on defense in a one on one after school (came close at least kid was unstoppable and I’m a defensive maestro). Hope he smashed and he’s living a good life. Kinda feel sorry for her too in a way.. it is what it is.

I wasn’t an ugly guy, actually a lot of girls had crushes on me in HS, I was just a bit more nerdier than the prototypical jock and liked to play video games and think more … dad was never in my life to put me into sports or give me any type of advice so I believed all girls were angels and deserved the upmost respect due to conditioning by my single mother. I still went on to bang over 100 girls ( do not do this ) to try to prove my worth… but it’s just a trap. Turns into an addiction

<Fedor23>

looking back at it now, I wouldn’t associate or become friends with any of those people now… I graduated with my Comp sci degree and it’s hard for me to connect or understand individuals who live a more primal, non deep thinking life. It’s kind of true… hs jocks end up being losers or they end up becoming rich via business… but most times they never become engineers or deep thinkers and their lives stagnant as a result of it.

I’m just a different person now. Looking back on it I was pissed, but now I’m happy I went through all that. Made every mistake and I’m still alive.

Reactions: Zer
Then:
00b988122462335093d7a4c94351bd70.jpg

ristarex-mmpr.gif

Now:
GalaxyCon-Pink-Ranger.jpg
Wow she looks shockingly good

Yeah, been like 2 decades now though.
So as far as worldly wrongs that we experience as we go through life, that's not something that's on my radar.

yeah that’s understandable

there’s no right or wrong I guess… people do what they gotta do to survive

fkk it onto the next

Those who know current status clearly are creepy stalkers.

My first crush was in 6th grade. I had a friend ask her if she would be my girlfriend. She said no. By junior year of high school she had already lost her figure. Heard from a friend that went to college with her that she gained even more weight before dropping out after her 2nd year. Can't imagine what she looks like now. I guess I dodged a bullet.

Back