What's your favorite UFC weight division?

So what's your pick?

• Total voters
People don't fight often enough to have a favorite division. I just happily order the PPV's and watch what unfolds while I wear my fight kits and brand some hot dogs.

LHW has a lot of fun fighters

Crotch sniffers get deleted when everyone packs that much power and don't gas like HWs

Historically they have so many of the best fights of all time as well

LW has a fun top 5 but then there's a lot of dudes I don't care much about

Used to be 205 for years but, even though Jonny Bones is my favourite fighter to watch, that div as a whole has been super shallow for so long now it's not even Top 5

1. LW
2. FW
3. MW
4. WW
5. BW

Currently or overall?

It's the fighters that make the division. Id say at one point LHW had an insane amount of great fighters. So much talent and they were all fun to watch.

HEAVYWEIGHT

The only division where one weak arm punch can end a fight

LW by a mile. Biggest events are build around it, most interesting personalities, highest quality and concentration of skilled fighters

LW is the most stacked division right now, but I always felt that WW offers the right combination of speed and power. At LW there are some heavy punchers, but they lack the power of the big boys. And at MW they are not fast and agile at the smaller guys.
So, in general, WW is my favourite division. I am not voting this because this champ or that contender, but because of the ratio agility/power.

LW is the clear choice, although I’m a little surprised by the poll results. I didn’t predict 155 getting more votes than all the other weight classes combined.

I’m pretty consistently impressed by the technicality and speed coupled with surprising ko power that comes from bantamweight fights.

Featherweight, I like the technical aspect of fighting so the lighter divisions get my respect and the cardio isn't too insane so pacing is still a bit of a role while the division still has some heavy hitters like Stephans and KZ.

Just a good combo of skills to physical attributes and the highest talent level of the combined top 5's Atm IMO

Back