What's your favorite tv show that no one else watches?

Archer. It is the only show that makes me laugh nonstop.

I was just asking because Reddit loves that damn show. I don't know what you're getting at.

im sayin all of these obscure shows have fans, unless it really really bad

ye i know reddit, 4chan, equestriadaily, blogs....

Still watch Pee-Wee's Playhouse. Have the series on DVD

One of my favorite shows is Six Feet Under and I don't know anyone who watches it.

One of my favorite shows is Six Feet Under and I don't know anyone who watches it.
Nobody watches it because it finished airing ;)

Actually I watched it when it first aired on HBO then rewatched again a few months ago on HBO Go. What a series man, I must say that is a top notch quality show. Dark humor at its finest with a touch drama and a morbidness hanging over it. The ending to the series was perfect

Nobody watches it because it finished airing ;)

Actually I watched it when it first aired on HBO then rewatched again a few months ago on HBO Go. What a series man, I must say that is a top notch quality show. Dark humor at its finest with a touch drama and a morbidness hanging over it. The ending to the series was perfect

Yeah its a great show I only just finished watching it myself. I just assumed the thread was any shows on air or not.

Keeping up appearances. Go thru it few times a year, classic.

I felt the opposite way about it actually, especially this season.

Not enough people I know in real life watch Archer. Too few in here were watching Sherlock when it got started, but I think that's changed now.

Two of my favourites.

Big fan of Sherlock.

Back