What's your favorite tv show that no one else watches?

I felt the opposite way about it actually, especially this season.

Not enough people I know in real life watch Archer. Too few in here were watching Sherlock when it got started, but I think that's changed now.

Two of my favourites.

Home Movies

Attack of the show, it's meh now, but before kevin pereira left i thought it was a fun show which was very original

Antiques Roadshow.

True story.

+1 my wife makes fun of me for watching it. I keep telling her one day it will pay off and I'll find a treasure at a yard sale or something.

He would have made a good guy baby with bob Ross and Mr rogers that could have brought about world peace.

Yep, that's undeniably true. Andy, Mr. Rogers, and Bob certainly were humanitarians in their own way. And you know what, I don't mind saying it, Andy Griffith was one heck of a singer.

mlp

mlp-fim.jpg

Sealab 2021 was fantastic. at least until the captain left.

Do you Reddit?

lol i thought TS meant ppl around me

in that case im pretty sure there are ppl all over the internet whove seen all of these shows and keeps up with it regularly

lol i thought TS meant ppl around me

in that case im pretty sure there are ppl all over the internet whove seen all of these shows and keeps up with it regularly

I was just asking because Reddit loves that damn show. I don't know what you're getting at.

Back