What's your favorite Phil Collins song?

True story: in high school I tore all the ligaments in my ankle and was on crutches for weeks. As a pain present my dad bought me 'Serious Hits Live'. I was like "Dad, you're such a square!"

It is my second most listened to album of all time and what made me a lover of live albums in general and a purchaser of all Phil Collins albums sight unseen.

As to the op, Take Me Home is my favorite. But so many incredible songs.

I love the music on this, his voice, and the humor.

Phil's a sexy guy but poprock is not really my taste in music. This song is very moving though, and suits his voice so well.

As a pain present my dad bought me 'Serious Hits Live'. I was like "Dad, you're such a square!"

I read this in little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:r's voice.

images

One More Night. Instantly calms me down. Phil Collins is the man! Underrated imo.

Do You Remember. Love that song. I’m old enough to remember when In the Air Tonight came out. Huge influence on percussion in contemporary music.

Also, back in the day TV shows never paid royalties to use the real version of popular songs. It was always some shitty knock off. The first I remember was the pilot for Miami Vice, and it used In the Air Tonight. It was cool as shit at the time.

Wish It would Rain Down
Take Me Home
In the Air Tonight
One More Night
Something Happened on the way to Heaven

I found out that most of my favorite Phil Collins songs are actually Genesis songs

True story: in high school I tore all the ligaments in my ankle and was on crutches for weeks. As a pain present my dad bought me 'Serious Hits Live'. I was like "Dad, you're such a square!"

It is my second most listened to album of all time and what made me a lover of live albums in general and a purchaser of all Phil Collins albums sight unseen.

As to the op, Take Me Home is my favorite. But so many incredible songs.

Nice.

I think Take Me Home might be my favorite as well.

In fact, didn't WWF use it for some event way back in the day?

Phil Collins is one of the greats, IMO

Genesis Phil or just Phil Phil?

Take Me Home goes pretty hard, although I prefer the JoJo cover

Back