What's your favorite (non-alcoholic) beverage after a hard night of drinking?

If I'm completely fucked from the night before (as I was on Sunday having had 3 bottles of Red, 4 pints of lager and several large whiskeys) the only thing that comes close to saving me is a McDonalds strawberry milkshake.

Trust me guys - thats all you need.

However, if we were talking alcoholic for a skin of the dog - Bloody Mary all the way.

magnified1-1367703624.jpg
What a time to be alive.

No clue why but I don't get hangovers. I can stay out till 3am heavy drinking and be up and ready for work by 7. I might smell a bit boozy even after a shower but I am sober.

Ice cold coconut water, I've been getting the big cans for 1.50$ at the HyVee...

And just a ton of ice water.

No clue why but I don't get hangovers. I can stay out till 3am heavy drinking and be up and ready for work by 7. I might smell a bit boozy even after a shower but I am sober.

I don't get Hung over either. I get the thristies, but I never get sick or have a head ache.

Giant glass of sparkling as possible Coca Cola to burp out demons

latest

Then

008%20skipper%20brick%20arancia%20rossa%20lt.1.png

and

crackers_salati_500g_big.jpg

AVOID HANGOVERS STAY DRUNK

I drink a glass of whole milk and eat a pack of those little shrink wrapped peanut butter crackers.

Don't do much hard drinking anymore but back in my military days pedialyte and water were my go to. Gotta rehydrate then eat and you will feel better.

1 cup of coffee followed by a fuck ton of alternating between water and gatorade.

Green tea with honey and some pho with lots of lime........makes it like last night never even happened

Fruit Smoothie (Bananas, Berries, Pineapple, Aloe Vera)
Ginger Tea
Water

Last edited:
I half a grape Pedialyte with half a Powerade or Gatorade

Some sort of hot, salty soup broth.

Usually too drunk to GAF prior to sleeping, and too deep in regret to get out of bed for anything in the morning. I just take my misery like a man.

Back