What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor? > Chocolate Flavors

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/whats-your-favorite-muscle-milk-flavor-281598/
The above was a popular thread I did several years ago; one poster expressed the desire for a poll in the final page. Unfortunately, we mods can't edit in that option, so I've decided to create some new threads. I can only include 10 fields in a poll thread, and there are currently 21 Muscle Milk flavors, so I've decided to break them up into three groups. The 3 groups are:
1) Fruit Flavors [6 Flavors]
2) Chocolate Flavors [9 Flavors]
3) Bakery Flavors [6 Flavors]

If you choose to elaborate in the thread beyond your vote, then I welcome that, but let me make one simple rule. I will include a list of the relevant flavors for each category within its thread; please begin your post by copying and pasting this list into your post. Embolden the flavors that you have tried before beginning your analysis.

Here is the Chocolate Flavor list:

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

So, for example, if you have only tried the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate flavors, you would copy the list, then highlight these flavors, individually, and hit that black "B" button at the top left of your posting window. The result should look like this:

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Then say whatever you like. Thanks for your contributions, guys.

Stick to the format, guys.

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE - pretty decent
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT - not impressed
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

I rarely drink Muscle Milk, I mainly wanted to thank Mick for trying to resuscitate this place.

PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE only drank this flavor before so thats my vote i guess.

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

A little side note: MM Cookies and Creme is up there with some of the worst protein I've ever tasted.

BROWNIE BATTER - Sounds good
CHOCOLATE - Bad
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH - Bad
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN - OKay
CHOCOLATE MALT - Okay
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP -Very good
DARK CHOCOLATE - Bad
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE - Good, but too heavy
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - Sounds good

Last edited:
You really have been gone awhile, haven't you?
Indeed. It appears there's a bandwagon now where it's cool to hate on Muscle Milk. I used to get 2.2 lb canisters for $18, and never felt that was overpriced...I don't see why $25 for 2.47 lb canisters is so bad that it is justifies this correlation between metrosexuality and Cytosport products. It's not like an $80 canister of Creatine + Bullshit.

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP

DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

I remember the Chocolate Malt being terrible: like a Whopper candy gone horribly wrong. The Chocolate Mint Chip was a letdown; I love this flavor of ice cream, and it didn't taste anything like it. It kind of has a chemical aftertaste, IMO. The Chocolate is adequate, but not dynamite by itself. The Chocolate Banana Crunch and Chocolate Caramel Pecan are fantastic in shakes with fruit/veggies or by themselves; however, my favorite has been the Peanut Butter Chocolate. I have a canister of the Brownie Batter on the way; we'll see how it stacks up.

*Update*: Brownie Batter is just nasty. The worst chocolate flavor I've had along with the Chocolate Malt. Gross. Don't buy.

Last edited:
Indeed. It appears there's a bandwagon now where it's cool to hate on Muscle Milk. I used to get 2.2 lb canisters for $18, and never felt that was overpriced...I don't see why $25 for 2.47 lb canisters is so bad that it is justifies this correlation between metrosexuality and Cytosport products. It's not like an $80 canister of Creatine + Bullshit.

The way most of the information is presented here misleads a lot of people into thinking that if you're not buying your protein from bulknutrition etc. and if it's not coming in a big refill bag instead of a fancy canister, you're getting ripped off...

BROWNIE BATTER
CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CRUNCH
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN
CHOCOLATE MALT
CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

I really REALLY enjoy the choc mint chip. The chocolate was okay, and the chocolate banana crunch was nice too, I really want to try that peanut butter chocolate; I may have to order online, we don't get this variety here in Australia, at least not at my store

where is the "none of the above" choice? that shit is disgusting.

Back