What's Your Favorite Michael Bay Film?

Ok Michael Bay gets a ton of shit for the Transformers. And it's well-deserved shit, those things were a giant ball of fuck. BUT, the man has made some terrific films and it seems like people have forgotten that. Out of his GOOD movies, which one is your favorite?

Pain & Gain.

Last edited:
What?! Come on Chaos, Armageddon was great! Billy Bob Thornton telling NASA scientists to shut the fuck up, Bruce Willis waxing philosophical about drilling holes in the ground, Ben Affleck turning into Matt Damon, Aerosmith Sweet Emotion....shit was awesome!

i didn't mind looking at liv tyler. i'll give you that.

Pain-and-Gain-Poster.jpg

Could have been so much better though.

i didn't mind armageddon when it originally came out, i think i saw it at the theater iirc. but it has been a while hasn't it? watched it again recently with the old lady, and it was just god awful. maybe i was half baked the first time i saw it...*shrugs*

never had the desire to see the rock. isn't nicholas cage in that one? heard it was a steaming pile of shit...

but aerosmith...

[YT]NzJuDo5ots0[/YT]
[YT]-Ik2ikgOyNU[/YT]
[YT]Zz5vEfa7UvI[/YT]

This : A good film with good actors, feelings, strong characters, nice images.....Not just a bunch of explosion and a murican bad ass who will save the humanity with a shotgun.

I refound faith in Michael Bay in this movie !

It would be hard for me to pick a 'favorite'.. I could maybe choose a 'least hated' possibly.. but I won't. I haven't seen Pain & Gain, but I'm fairly sure I've seen the rest and in my opinion they're all shit.

Even Joel Schumacher had Falling Down.

Pearl Harbor?

8dZZTx6.gif

I'll go with The Rock though.

It would be hard for me to pick a 'favorite'.. I could maybe choose a 'least hated' possibly.. but I won't. I haven't seen Pain & Gain, but I'm fairly sure I've seen the rest and in my opinion they're all shit.

Even Joel Schumacher had Falling Down.

hold on just a second here mate...

are you saying falling down was bad???

dems fighting words

I kinda liked the rock when it came out. Don't think I'd watch it now though.

Armageddon is the bomb.

Bad Boys 1 is badass, part 2 is even more badass.

The Rock is legit.

Pain and Gain is pretty funny.

The Transformers movies were good enough, I don't hate them relentlessly like others do because they're fun movies.

Out of all those movies, I've seen Armageddon and Bad Boys the most, cause they're the gangsterest of the gangsters.

Back