Whats your favorite Georges St. Pierre fight?

Surprised I haven't seen these in here yet, but when GSP mowed down Frank Trigg, that was pretty impressive, along with Hughes 2. The fight with Mayhem, was really good too.

Surprised I haven't seen these in here yet, but when GSP mowed down Frank Trigg, that was pretty impressive, along with Hughes 2. The fight with Mayhem, was really good too.
Dang man, 10 years of Sherdawg! Congrats!

In a strange way (strange because they are both my fave fighters), GSP vs Diaz.

He dominated in a way that is rare to see against Nick.

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif
Probably this one for me

I had floor seats at the bell centre and loved every min

Best experience ever (besides UFC 129 55,000 people)

The BJ Penn rematch.

BJ talked mad shit, and deservedly got his ass whipped.

GSP vs Nick Diaz for me.

Nick talked a whole lotta shit for YEARS. Georges came out and put the fucking beat down on him. In a way he might have been cruel to take that one for the whole 25 mins.

I didn't mind the GSP v Koscheck 2 fight, really wanted Koscheck to win but GSP really showcased his jab...

Jabbed and jabbed and jabbed until Koscheck's eye was no more

His fight vs Thiago Alves I went through a whole body of lotion that night nom nom nom

When beat BJ Penn so bad, BJ refused to answer the bell. hahaha

That is when you know you beat a guy, and he will forever put respect on your name, and if he doesn't, he is simply lying to himself.

When beat BJ Penn so bad, BJ refused to answer the bell. hahaha

That is when you know you beat a guy, and he will forever put respect on your name, and if he doesn't, he is simply lying to himself.

We all know which way BJ went on that one. That's why Georges is the king and Penn has been getting thrashed every time he steps in the cage the last five years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back