Movies What's your favorite film of the 90s?

Favorite Film of the 90s

• T2 Judgement Day

• Goodfellas

• Pulp Fiction

• The Matrix

• Fight Club

• Jurassic Park

• Heat

• The Silence of the Lambs

• Saving Private Ryan

• Shawshank Redemption

• Groundhog Day

• Dazed and Confused

• The Big Lebowski

• Unforgiven

• Toy Story

• Se7en

• Forrest Gump

• Brave heart

• Boogie Nights

• Dumb and Dumber

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Terminator2poster.jpg

As a 90s kid this is almost too damn hard. Only ones I haven't seen are Groundhog Day and Boogie Nights.

It would almost be the Matrix for me but Terminator 2 is just too iconic and well made to be anything but first. Peak Arnold action movie.

I can't choose yet. But it's not fight Club. Thats all I know.

i've never seen boogie nights and didn't like forest gump (apparently, i'm literally one of about 112 people)

love pretty much every other movies on the list.

i'm going with dazed and confused just because of the time in my life and anytime i see a piece of it i sit and watch the whole damn thing

Point break is way up there for me. Top 3 for sure.

but it’s hard to just pick one when there is like 5 interchangeable for that number 1 slot.

As a 90s kid this is almost too damn hard. Only ones I haven't seen are Groundhog Day and Boogie Nights.

It would almost be the Matrix for me but Terminator 2 is just too iconic and well made to be anything but first. Peak Arnold action movie.
I watched Groundhog day not long ago and was surprised at how good it still is. Kinda dark too.

I watched Groundhog day not long ago and was surprised at how good it still is. Kinda dark too.

I've seen it recommended so many times in the past few years that I feel like an idiot for never having watched it.

I'm not the biggest Bill Murray fan, maybe that's why but I'm willing to give it a shot. I also like dark humour. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

i've never seen boogie nights and didn't like forest gump (apparently, i'm literally one of about 112 people)

love pretty much every other movies on the list.

i'm going with dazed and confused just because of the time in my life and anytime i see a piece of it i sit and watch the whole damn thing
Yea Forest Gump was weird

Schindler's List

Back