What's Your Favorite Fighter's Most Boring Fight?

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nick Diaz is my favorite so I'd probably have to say him vs GSP. The most exciting part of the fight was Diaz giving GSP a loud body shot, that's it. A close second is Anderson/Diaz. Diaz is just showing up for a paycheck at this point.

Another favorite of mine is Mark Hunt. The Bork Lazer and Stee-pay Miocic fights are up there in overall boringness.

Michael Chandler is another favorite. If I had to pick, I'd say the first Will Brooks fight and it was still pretty good lol.

What are yours?

Paul taylor had no boring fights

War paul taylor

That time Brock did the job for Dos Caras III. What a snoozer.

Cro Cop - Fitch
Anderson - Maia
Gunnar - Story

Nick Diaz is my favorite so I'd probably have to say him vs GSP. The most exciting part of the fight was Diaz giving GSP a loud body shot, that's it. A close second is Anderson/Diaz. Diaz is just showing up for a paycheck at this point.

Another favorite of mine is Mark Hunt. The Bork Lazer and Stee-pay Miocic fights are up there in overall boringness.

Michael Chandler is another favorite. If I had to pick, I'd say the first Will Brooks fight and it was still pretty good lol.

What are yours?
Hunt vs Rothwell was 10 times worse than the Stipe and Bork fights

Cain Velasquez - he doesn't have a boring fight. Period.

And that's why he's my favorite fighter.

Hughes-Verrisimo
Lawler- hard to say, none of them bad really, but either Kennedy or Sobral
Yvel- propably Rothwell fight

Can't remember any of the Fedor fight that was boring. Any Help?

Gonna agree with you OP. I was pumped as hell for that GSP/Diaz fight and was still bored.

Cro Cop - Fitch
Anderson - Maia
Gunnar - Story

Woah Cro Cop vs. Fitch?! :p

Last edited:
Arlovski/Mir, Arlovski/Schaub and Arlovski/Werdum. McGeary doesn't have any though, friggin' beast. I'm sure most of Will Brook's fights could qualify as boring to some.

Arlovski/Mir, Arlovski/Schaub and Arlovski/Werdum. McGeary doesn't have any though, friggin' beast. I'm sure most of Will Brook's fights could qualify as boring to some.

Arlovski/Mir not ending in a finish is flat out unacceptable

Arlovski v. Sylvia III is on that list as well. Bork Lesnar against Hunt....

Back