What's your favorite division and why?

LW and BW are the best divisions right now

MW is good too but the best don't fight enough.

in all seriousness most of my favorite fighters are flyweight or bantamweight, its almost like the further you go up the less technical it gets

LW and WW.

Lots of interesting fighters across each division, unlike the other's where there's just 2 or 3 people I want to watch anymore.

HW/LHW as they usually have that larger than life feel and shit oft ends abruptly.

ATM welterweight is interesting to me but lightweight is always good and probably the best for years now

Featherweight is ok but imo the best fighters there are basically lightweights already. Dudes like Ortega and Holloway will fight at lightweight as well anyways

giphy.gif
Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

5688365033_3f7b7e421f_b.jpg

Feather or Lightweight. The guys are small enough to be lightning quick and technical, but big enough to have stupid power. Cardio is usually not an issue as well.

When I was first introduced to the sport Light-heavyweight was by far the most exciting followed by the Pride's Heavyweight division. For the last few years though I've liked Featherweight, Bantamweight and then Lightweight. Middleweight would be my fourth favorite. I've pretty much found Welterweight to be the most boring division almost every year. It's stacked and has great fighters but I rarely ever get pumped for a Welterweight fight.

Back