What's your favorite division and why?

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I wonder if guys prefer a division because it's their particular weight class, or because of the skill level in that weight class.

I'm a HW and I think the deepest weight class is 155. I keep my eye on that weight class more than others. Next is 145. So I don't think there's a correlation.

Light Heavyweight because they're powerful and have pretty good cardio for the most part.

The Mcgregor division

tenor.gif

IT should be 155 but none of the top guys have fought each other so that brings it down

If that changes, it's the obvious answer imo

Flyweight is awesome. The talent and speed is unmatched.

LHW is a joke right now, atleast Mccgregor Weight is fun to watch.
The question isn't about which weight class is the deepest or has the best talent, it's about which one is your favorite.

It's a question about someone's personal opinion that has nothing to do with the current talent in the division, so kindly go away please.

Huge fan of the 35-55 classes. So much pure talent from a purest standpoint. But the just bleed fan in me always has my eye on 85, where people seem to be destroyed in extra violent fashion over the last 10 years or so

The question isn't about which weight class is the deepest or has the best talent, it's about which one is your favorite.

It's a question about someone's personal opinion that has nothing to do with the current talent in the division, so kindly go away please.
giphy.gif

LHW has traditionally been my favorite but LHW is obviously garbage atm. So I've forced myself to become interested in MW, WW, LW

lightweight most captivating personalities and fighters. middleweight was a close second before mousasi left

Currently: Featherweight, with Bantamweight as a close second.
All-time: Lightweight.

use to be lhw now its middle weight... also find womens 115 interesting

I wonder if guys prefer a division because it's their particular weight class, or because of the skill level in that weight class.

I'm a HW and I think the deepest weight class is 155. I keep my eye on that weight class more than others. Next is 145. So I don't think there's a correlation.
MW

Back