Whats your favorite cuisine?

Love my brazilian countryside cuisine and our churrasco, but outside of that i got to go with italian cuisine... Japanese one its pretty good too
Argentina grills a better steak how do you feel about that

This is my favorite cousin

9c6d906fb120ff2d91f942947835f2b3.jpg
Down south cuisine

Vietnamese
New Mexican - its the green chiles.
Chinese

I’m not a huge fan of Japanese food except fo sushi. But I love sushi so much that I may have to say Japanese food is my favorite.

Maybe Mexican.

Malaysian - nasi lemak, asam pedas, ikan bakar.

Thai is a close 2nd - khao soi, tom yum goong, som tam.

I’m not a huge fan of Japanese food except fo sushi. But I love sushi so much that I may have to say Japanese food is my favorite.

Maybe Mexican.

Japanese food is great. Other than sushi/sashimi of course there's the noodle soups but they do the deep fried stuff very well too, tempura batter and it's usually very clean, they know how to cook.*

*not racist

I tend to go through phases where I get really into one sort of cuisine, but if I had to make a choice I pretty much always come back to Italian.

French is a pretty close second though, it always surprises me how rarely it gets mentioned in threads like this.

French. Italian is close. French food is better in France than Italian food is in Italy, though. The best Italian food I ever had was in London. My top ten favorite cuisines are:

French
Italian
Mexican
Lebanese
Thai
Vietnamese
Spanish
Chinese
Japanese
American

Polish food, maybe litvanian aswell. Cabbage and potatoes till the Stars cry.

Cuban here
Roasted ox tail, yellow rice, black beans, fried plantains, and quatro de leche' for desert.
Best damn desert on mother earth.

Love my brazilian countryside cuisine and our churrasco, but outside of that i got to go with italian cuisine... Japanese one its pretty good too
got any other plates/dishes beside the
churrasco? that's the only one I've ever heard

When I first moved to the states, bought a grill and a smoker...it was a religion pretty much at the weekend. Do a good rub on pork butt, ribs or brisket on a Friday night to marinate overnight ...collard greens, used to do a shrimp and bacon mac and cheese, jalapeno, spring onion cornbread, corn and potato salad. I loved it.
It is kind of a bummer good BBQ takes so long to prepare/cook. Nowadays I just order it from a restaurant because I am too lazy to do it all myself.

I can eat Mexican any day of the week, never have to be in a mood. Some things I think are better at times but im not always up for them.

Back