What's your favorite alternative to alcohol?

A different type of alcohol.

Calling it booze instead of alcohol.

Drinking myself sober.

Pick one.

Ghb is quantifiably better

Anyhow, if life is getting me down to the point I've been on a bender (which is actually only like maybe 12 beers per week or the hard alcohol equivalent at this age.) I will replace the alcohol with something like lemon juice + salt or red bull + strong sleeping aid.

*I always use straws for anything with acid or a lot of sugar in it so it doesn't ruin my teeth.

What's your favorite alcohol replacement when you want to dry up???

I thought that using straws has been proved to be a massive myth? THe arguement is, if theres acid in your mouth, it'll attack the enamel. Unless the straw is actually going into your throat, if you taste anything acidic, it'll get to your enamel.

Also "Red Bull and a sleeping aid"? What's that about? I can't believe I've drank vodka and RB years ago in clubs. I mean, the Red Bull element is bad in itself but mixing a caffeinated drink with a drink like vodka, it's so bad for your health. That's why I'm confused why you would mix a Red Bull with a sleeping aid.

Kratom

scares me the fact it acts on my opioid receptors, if I ever need pain meds in a hospital I’m going to look like a heroin addict, I’d rather smoke a bowl, but that would get me fired.

I thought that using straws has been proved to be a massive myth? THe arguement is, if theres acid in your mouth, it'll attack the enamel. Unless the straw is actually going into your throat, if you taste anything acidic, it'll get to your enamel.

Also "Red Bull and a sleeping aid"? What's that about? I can't believe I've drank vodka and RB years ago in clubs. I mean, the Red Bull element is bad in itself but mixing a caffeinated drink with a drink like vodka, it's so bad for your health. That's why I'm confused why you would mix a Red Bull with a sleeping aid.

Yeah it kinda sux drinking stuff to the back of the throat but I don't like brushing teeth at night because it wakes me up right before I'm going to bed. I should probably brush like an hour before bed. Id still use the straws though. If i eat candy i can eat regular food after and i assume that sort of resets my teeth, but like soda has phosphoric acid.

Naw I don't take rb at the same time as the sleep aid. I guess I take the "sleep aid" before bed to counteract the caffeine.

Water + 8 hours of sleep.

I don't think there's really an alternative, use alcohol strategically/sparingly. The best use is for social situations, it makes you dumber and less self-conscious and makes the process of meeting and getting to know new people less awkward.

If we're talking alternative as in alternative when sitting down at a restaurant for lunch, sparkling water or tea probably. There are all kinds of weird, new fusion bottled drinks as well often available in cafes. Literal sparkling tea, iced tea, kefir water, chicory coffee, kombucha mojito, weird organic energy drinks, sparkling coldbrew coffee (shit you not), cold pressed healthy juice, etc. You gotta thank the granolas and the fat people for the influx of readily-available weird, low calorie drinks - although often expensive. No more expensive than beer though...

71wjNkbVuTL._SX679_PIbundle-14,TopRight,0,0_SX679SY378SH20_.jpg

Back