What's your favorite alternative to alcohol?

General_Speckz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ever since I was a wee lad we had a strange family habit.

We would eat lemons or lemon juice with salt.

As a teen I would take a little shot-glass sized glass and put a double of lemon juice and salt in it and drink it. I would make that face when the actors in movies drank hard alcohol and assume that it must taste the same.

Anyhow, if life is getting me down to the point I've been on a bender (which is actually only like maybe 12 beers per week or the hard alcohol equivalent at this age.) I will replace the alcohol with something like lemon juice + salt or red bull + strong sleeping aid.

*I always use straws for anything with acid or a lot of sugar in it so it doesn't ruin my teeth.

**REUSABLE STRAWS. Save the turtles.

wifYQjP.jpg

What's your favorite alcohol replacement when you want to dry up???

Either GHB or a stick of chewing gum, whichever is the easiest to find

Either GHB or a stick of chewing gum, whichever is the easiest to find

The only thing I don't like about chewing gum is that it's kinda bad for your teeth if you overdo it. And I'm on dat oral fixation time.

GHB is acceptable.

Weed. Always weed.

My favorite alternative to weed is also weed

Not anymore, but copious amounts of coke, speed, opium, weed, ecstacy, acid, mushrooms...just normal shit like that really.

hand sanitizer is a great replacement for alcohol, its a lot stronger and cheaper too so you dont need to have a lot or spend much money, its also free in alot of places like hospitals or your doctors.

or cranberry juice.

Glass of milk

Suckled from my mothers teat

Weed. They are having really good results using Pot to help addicts get off Alcohol and harder drugs. Seems to be a better alternative to just telling people "well that's it for you. No more partying of any kind for the rest of your life".

Back