What's your early morning jam?

Willis Earl Beal is the truth. It sucks hes not into the fame because he alone shatters the myth of 2010s music not being all that great. Now you know, youre welcome.

No song, unfortunately.

At 5 in the am with a sleeping wife and child in my home I have to be stealthy, slowly removing the covers, feet swing over to the side and put on my crocs (yes I wear crocs indoors, I’m German *shrug*), I then make sure my darling wife has plenty of covers, I also make very sure to not step on our dog (Samoyed), then I swiftly open and close the door, shower and what not then cook breakfast, eat my share and then leave for coffee.

BUT

When I am alone (when in Shanghai/Tokyo) I might put a little Dean Martin on like AIN’T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD OR THATS AMORE.

When the Nights are short and the Days start too soon, these two time tested classics keep me going.

The alarm rings.
Your sanity hangs by a string.
Try as you might, you lie in bed.
Then, the song enters your head!
For you to jam and bring to this thread!!!

iuJYKch.jpg

BRING IT ON, DAY!

What's your poison? Post your Queen, post your Bowie, post your favorite cartoon intro, just don't call the TS anything but hetero!

{<Mcgoat}

Actually I listen to silence except for in my head. Ive been doing meditation every morning now for about a year. I chant a mantra to myself in my head over and over for about 20 minutes.

A lot of the time I find myself thinking of The Doors in the morning, 20th Century Fox, Soul Kitchen etc. Not sure why.

Cliche? Maybe. Classic. Certainly.

"I get up... and nothing gets me down!"

Strawberry champagne fruit spread is my jam.

Trader-Joes-Spirited-Fruit-Spread-4-994x1024.jpg

It's always changing, but this right now

Back