Whats your best tip for bodybuilding

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am sure a lot of lifters hanging here so lets hear whats your secret mine is before workout warming up very very important for da gains

And 2nd is no drug alcohol and cigarette for boosting testosterone levels (if youre serious about making good amount of muscles)

I'm no bodybuilder, but I'd imagine the following qualities would serve well in any discipline:

Consistency
Dedication
Discipline
Sacrifice

That's before we get onto the training, diet and "supplementation".

Last edited:
Consistency on both Diet (depending on bulk/cut/maintenance) and Exercise (lift heavy intensity on compound exercises and moderate intensity on accessary exercises).

Learn to hate your body. Even after progress is made.

Realize the whole world is wrong for not eating dry chicken and brown rice for every meal. Things that taste good are for slobs.

Steroids are as necessary as daily ibuprofen and skipping every social event to workout.

Friends are for the undisciplined. Happy hour at 6? But bruhh that's my anabolic window!

Learn to hate your body. Even after progress is made.

Realize the whole world is wrong for not eating dry chicken and brown rice for every meal. Things that taste good are for slobs.

Steroids are as necessary as daily ibuprofen and skipping every social event to workout.

Friends are for the undisciplined. Happy hour at 6? But bruhh that's my anabolic window!

You gotta get on the anabolic French toast. Egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla essence, white bread, blueberries and sugar free maple syrup. So good.

Naturals need to lift heavy still. Likely better off just focussing on strength and appropriate assistance work. Learn about diet because that's most of the battle. Building muscle takes a long time as a natural so be patient and persistent.

Hammer the caffeine as much as you can. And other stimulants, too.

Back