What's your all-time favorite fight?

Ward vs Gatti II was probably as amped as I've ever been watching a fight. I remember watching it live and seeing it by myself and being so upset that there was no one else to wittness how good this fight is. I taped a replay on VHS and made people watch it with me after the fact.

It's a little different going back and watching older fights, because they're still exciting, but the stakes aren't there. You know how things worked out before you start watching. So Hagler Hearns is still amazing but it wasn't edge of my seat for me.

Other than the first rd I'll say it, HAGLER-HEARNS IS OVERRATED. SMD SMD SMD IDC IDC IDC.

904eec91cd73976dd1f824ecd5d8c2ee.jpg

Julian Letterlough vs Julio Gonzalez
Micky Ward vs Emmanuel Burton

I actually prefer Hagler/Mugabi than Hagler/Hearns.

James Toney vs. Vassiliy Jirov

I was a Toney fanboy and believed in his comeback. 16 year old me was screaming like a madman watching it alone in my room haha.

Add into it Freddie Roach telling Toney before the 12th round that it was a close fight and “you need to put this guy on his ass” which Toney promptly did adds to its aura for me.

Last edited:
Frankie Randall v Chavez

The little fella as my Av got named after that guy,he overcome so many demons and got rid of a myth

I would say Pavlik vs Taylor, MAB vs Morales 3, Morales vs Manny 1, Toney vs Jirov

Back