What's wrong with Weidman?

Actually the Moose loss is the worst one of all because Weidman was so broken mentally that he blatantly quit. A no mas is worse than even a nuclear KTFO like Romero delivered on him.
Ref stopped the fight while Weidman was still defending himself. The ref ruined the ending to the fight.

lol if that's how you wanna take it. Sure, that's how it went down.

Silva was off the juice eh? Based off what, exactly? USADA not even being in the UFC yet? Mmmmmmmk.

17 fight win streak Silva going into the Weidman fight was "just a dinosaur" eh? Weidman was given a shot to win by like 15 people on all of Sherdog when the fight was coming up.

You prove my point from my original post.

Yes. Silva showed signs of slowing down before the Weidman fight. He was 38 years old around the time of the fight. Also, he didn't look serious in that fight at all. Just clowning, standing against the fence and teasing Chris. Yes, Chris knocked him out, but it even looked like he took a dive. Standing on 1 foot and dancing. Most people on here were quite sure, I remember.
Silva is still a great fighter, no doubt. But he wasn't on top for that fight and it was also pretty obvious from the result. I mean, Chris swinging and then Silva mismeasuring distance and getting knocked out. Tell me one other fight, that's ended like that??
It's not like Weidman had him hurt with combos or even rocked him before the dance.

Yes. Silva showed signs of slowing down before the Weidman fight. He was 38 years old around the time of the fight. Also, he didn't look serious in that fight at all. Just clowning, standing against the fence and teasing Chris. Yes, Chris knocked him out, but it even looked like he took a dive. Standing on 1 foot and dancing. Most people on here were quite sure, I remember.
Silva is still a great fighter, no doubt. But he wasn't on top for that fight and it was also pretty obvious from the result. I mean, Chris swinging and then Silva mismeasuring distance and getting knocked out. Tell me one other fight, that's ended like that??
It's not like Weidman had him hurt with combos or even rocked him before the dance.

The Chris beat the shit out of him.

Let it go.

The Chris beat the shit out of him.

Let it go.

You should rewatch the fight. Also, I'm not even a Silva fan. But Chris didn't beat anything. He saw an opening, and 1 punch ended it ...

You should rewatch the fight. Also, I'm not even a Silva fan. But Chris didn't beat anything. He saw an opening, and 1 punch ended it ...

I have seen the fight, both of them. Have you? Anderson didn't win a single minute in both fights combined.

Weidman beat Silva up for nearly every second they spent in the cage together. Making excuses for Silva getting KTFO'ed is so 4 years ago.

He wasn't clowning in round 1. He got taken down, took big GNP, escaped an attempted knee bar and did barely anything.. He resorted to his "clowning" because other stuff wasn't working and Chris literally knocked him out cold. Yeah, a dive.... Lol

That is how you beat someone......

Remember guys, if you want to be all blunt on Silva, then go ahead and admit that Weidman was brutalized 3 times in a row as well. (Or argue both sides, just don't be hypocrite)

But most important: Keep on topic, they say that you never divorce 100% a person, I guess Silva and Weidman is the perfect example of that.

There are a few fighters where I wonder how they have actual fans. Weidman is one of them.

Back