What's wrong with Nick Diaz?

Wasn't outlandish, GSP missed weight and they allowed him to.

GSP never missed weight in his entire career. That's Nick's version. That would be like believing Trump when he says Hillary is the Devil. The real thing is much more complex but you can't explain it to Nick or his fans. Here it is:
As for the weight issue, it was a huge misunderstanding. In Canada, we use the metric system and weight-in in KG. They then convert but round the decimal to the closest number, to avoid mathematical jokes like "fighter A, weighting-in at 170.13245654333255 pounds"...

The misunderstanding was exactly that: for transparency's sake, they told Nick they would round down the number. Nick thought they were rounding down the final LBS number but in fact, they were rounding down the KG number to make an easier conversion. It's still shady but it's the easiest way to do it, short of changing the Montreal commission rules to force them to weight-in in LBS, which would take months to implement.

Sure you can always round down the final number but I don't see how that would be less shady. The only other option would be to consider any number other than the correct mark to be off if it's over. That would work but again, it would need to be implemented by the commission prior and that's another problem. I believe the UFC now brings their own commission in Canada, who weights-in in pounds like everywhere else... In the US!

Is this the first time he has brought this up?

About the GSP pre fight drugging ? I believe so, could be wrong tho
It's at least new this week

Not at all. It came right after the fight, with the "hand wraps controversy" and the "no drug test at all" claim by Nick. But don't despair: the case was thoroughly explored by Detective Jake Shields, PI and nothing came out of it.
Bm5khqcCcAASdnj.jpg

Nevertheless, I heard rumors of conspiracy, telepathy and necromancy. Better call Shields PI and put him back on the case, there's a Dame in distress and she's just been allowed to fight again!

Is anything official? I mean he's not getting any younger and were missing out on what could be prime Nick Diaz... It's sad. He's so fun to watch, dude brings it every fucken time
nothing has been announced that Ive seen, he loosely agreed to fight Woodley,I dont think they will make that right now if they have Gsp in the wings

He's always been into weird conspiracy stuff.

I think he's got a case of ADD mixed with high paranoia, mixed with a very low pinch of fucks to give.

He lost in pure stand up fights in 2 of his last 3,

So not only can't he beat wrestlers, he can't beat good stand up fighters either.
To be fair Silva was juiced and Diaz 1,2,5 :)

He lost in pure stand up fights in 2 of his last 3,

So not only can't he beat wrestlers, he can't beat good stand up fighters either.
Indeed. I like nick as a personality and he always comes to fight but some of the shit he says is bizarre

Nick is just kinda retarded. In the most charming of ways, though.

Making outlandish claims on espn? Like someone drugged him before the Gsp fight???!?
Then wants title fight and wants to be the top paid fighter and hasn't won a fight for 5 years...
I'm a fucken huge Diaz fan but wtf Nick, wake up!

Has he smoked himself stupid?
Idk... I love him as fighter but he's out of control

Stfu "he hasn't won a fight in 5 years". He only fought 3 times in 5 years because of suspensions. He doesn't have a win because he had to fight PED anderson.

Now shut up. Go idolize a cheater, take your pick. Jones, Anderson, Brock they're probably all your favorite.

Stfu "he hasn't won a fight in 5 years". He only fought 3 times in 5 years because of suspensions. He doesn't have a win because he had to fight PED anderson.

Now shut up. Go idolize a cheater, take your pick. Jones, Anderson, Brock they're probably all your favorite.

Anderson is greater than Shogun and Jones made Shogun look like a helpless child.

How do you feel?

Back