What's wrong with Nick Diaz?

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Making outlandish claims on espn? Like someone drugged him before the Gsp fight???!?
Then wants title fight and wants to be the top paid fighter and hasn't won a fight for 5 years...
I'm a fucken huge Diaz fan but wtf Nick, wake up!

Has he smoked himself stupid?
Idk... I love him as fighter but he's out of control

Last edited:
Wasn't outlandish, GSP missed weight and they allowed him to.

Is this the first time he has brought this up?

I think his problem is that his IQ is just too high.

And thus he has trouble relating and explaining things to us, kind of like Dr. Manhattan.

Wasn't outlandish, GSP missed weight and they allowed him to.
Did you read the part in the OP about him claiming to be drugged pre fight??
Well maybe re read it and tell me that's not a ridiculous statement?

Last edited:
Can you believe what Craig said on Conan? Can't believe he had two of them. TWO. Unbelievable.

Wonder if the IRS ever actually investigated him seriously?

Is normal for Nick. He's a bit crazy - that's part of his charm and why we love him. If you want real crazy, listen to one of the telephone pressers for his fight with GSP - its classic.

Did you read part in the OP about being him claiming to be drugged pre fight??

Who knows, Nick is always paranoid but there was some sketchy shit going on up there for sure.

His level of fucks to give is just low. So he speaks in tangents and doesn't care if he finishes his point. He's just there to say some controversial shit that will look good in an edited clip during the next hype trailer the UFC puts out.

I can understand him though. Just because he's not speaking like a talking head in a suit, doesn't mean you can't figure out what he's rambling about.

Did you read part in the OP about being him claiming to be drugged pre fight??

No I read part not of pre claim fight OP.

image.jpeg

Making outlandish claims on espn? Like someone drugged you before the Gsp fight???!?
Then wants title fight and wants to be the top paid fighter and hasn't won a fight for 5 years...
I'm a fucken huge Diaz fan but wtf Nick, wake up!

Has he smoked himself stupid?
Idk... I love him as fighter but he's out of control

Amazing interview and I am more of Diaz fan with each interview. Brilliance!

I agree ts. I'm shocked at how Diaz was acting so stupid. I'm so disappointed. Maybe too many blowies he took. He's done it all but I always figured he would remain one of the smarter fighter in mma but I guess I was wrong. Good catch ts. Diaz has lost it

Back