Whats wrong with Anderson?

Pics?

Confirm that she is hotter than that 'raven haired' chubster

Way hotter

CMUIoh0UcAArvOF.jpg

Half of men over 40 experience some degree of erectile dysfunction.

I don't care that he pissed hot nor am I a fan. However, I'm surprised that anybody is surprised that a guy with his behavioral track record behaved like a total moron. Given the gravity of that hearing, one would think he would have behaved differently, but it's not surprising that he didn't.

And ts you're surprised? Anderson has always acted crazy like that. Anderson was a great champion and he beat everyone but he was never right mentally. Before his fights, during his fights, and after his fights, he always acted like a crazy person.

He's too horny and can't stop thinking about sex since he took the SPEDs.

I don't care that he pissed hot nor am I a fan. However, I'm surprised that anybody is surprised that a guy with his behavioral track record behaved like a total moron. (snip)

LOL man, this crushed me. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I don't know that answer but I have a separate question: why would anyone watch a hearing like that? Why not just read about the outcome? Nothing that happened during it has any influence on anything at this point besides the decision.

Do people need more reason to be "off the Silva bandwagon"?

Personally I am fascinated by body language, if you're into that this is as interesting as a walk to the cage or the weigh in, ultimately it is hugely subjective and open to interpretation, but in so many words that's why I would watch.

380k fine which frees up the 6 million dollar paycheck the UFC was holding pending the outcome of the hearing.

Easiest 5.6 million he's made.

Even as a huge Anderson fan I have to admit this defense was the most bizarre, insane shit I have ever seen. Thai sex pill makes it ok? You took the pill, right? Then busted.

Anyway, look forward to see what comes next.

Maybe he'll go off the deep end like Wanderlei.

Personally I am fascinated by body language, if you're into that this is as interesting as a walk to the cage or the weigh in, ultimately it is hugely subjective and open to interpretation, but in so many words that's why I would watch.

that's an interesting answer. Honestly, after reading some responses in this and other threads I may actually take a peek at it myself.

thanks.

those concussions the chris gave him really messed up his brain it seems.

Why did Silva act like that during the hearing? He looked like a retard or a 3 year old while he kept constantly rubbing his chin against the microphone and making that annoying sound. He really didnt know how childish and disrespectful he acted, a 40 year old man?

Also, all the lies and the arrogant tone in his voice made me lost all the respect I had left for him. No sign of any remorse at all, it was like the hole hearing was just a big joke for him.

You must not have noticed over the years but thats kinda his thing.

Back