Whats wrong with Anderson?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why did Silva act like that during the hearing? He looked like a retard or a 3 year old while he kept constantly rubbing his chin against the microphone and making that annoying sound. He really didnt know how childish and disrespectful he acted, a 40 year old man?

Also, all the lies and the arrogant tone in his voice made me lost all the respect I had left for him. No sign of any remorse at all, it was like the hole hearing was just a big joke for him.

Maybe he and Nick got a little puff puff pass before he went in. ;)

I don't know that answer but I have a separate question: why would anyone watch a hearing like that? Why not just read about the outcome? Nothing that happened during it has any influence on anything at this point besides the decision.

Do people need more reason to be "off the Silva bandwagon"?

Took a lot of vicious blows throughout his career, good chin or not.

I don't know that answer but I have a separate question: why would anyone watch a hearing like that? Why not just read about the outcome? Nothing that happened during it has any influence on anything at this point besides the decision.

It was very entertaining, full of funny characters + one ridiculously hot female translator.

i didn't watch it but that sounds weird. he's always been a little goofy in public appearances though

i wonder whose idea it was to blame the sexual performance drug that was obviously a lie. Think he is getting bad advice. history has shown that the best bet is to wait for some time to pass and then just admit guilt and apologize and the public will accept you again. even Arod gets love from the Yankees fans now.

I' sure his "fans" will tell you that he's "just trolling. Iz normal"

Or some such retardedness.

When you know you done goofed, you do dumchit. Remember when Sammy Sosa forgot how to speak english at committee hearing on roid use. He wants to act like a nincompoop to make people think he is so gullible he'd take tainted hotdog pills.

People are eating up his fall from grace. In a way, his struggle makes some sorry malcontents feel more whole.

Ya, I found this funny

People are eating up his fall from grace. In a way, his struggle makes some sorry malcontents feel more whole.

I think you might be right. I was a HUGE fan right up until he popped. The first fight with Weidman was the worst thing to get passed, of course the Maia and Leites fights were not shining moments but I made sense of them. Pissing dirty put knocked me for a loop.

I'm probably still bitter.

He was just thinking of his pecker and giggling.

He honestly seems to be like Michael Jackson in more ways than his old ring entrances.

Like the King of Pop, he just doesn't seem to get the big picture.

tainted hotdog pills

tainted hotdog pills

tainted hotdog pills

laughing-o.gif

Back