What's worse?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
WMMA Featherweight or WMMA or Fly weight MMA. There's literally no rankings at Feather but Fly isn't better. Both divisions are pretty much women that don't want to cut weight at all. It's clear that they saw Valentina was undersized at BW so they made a division for her then Nunes can dominate BW and FW by fighting women that just get fat to fight at FW. Cyborg was legit there and Anderson was just freakishly tall for a woman and fought there but was horrible. The UFC was hinting to close the Flyweight men's division but created two divisions for women knowing it wouldn't be competitive. Maybe enough people are ignorant enough to think Nunes and Valentina are in GOAT discussion despite having no one in the division with any credentials.

Nunes is in the GOAT discussion because she has literally beaten every single woman that has ever held the UFC FW, and BW belt. Oh, and she happened to beat the UFC FLW champion twice as well.

I’m not even sure what this thread is about. Clearly the WFW division isn’t even really a division. Where’s there even room for any conversation about that. And if you think the UFC FW women can just easily cut weight. Why did Zarah weigh in over the FW limit for a scheduled BW bout just yesterday.

Wtf?

Nunes is in the GOAT discussion because she has literally beaten every single woman that has ever held the UFC FW, and BW belt. Oh, and she happened to beat the UFC FLW champion twice as well.

I’m not even sure what this thread is about. Clearly the WFW division isn’t even really a division. Where’s there even room for any conversation about that. And if you think the UFC FW women can just easily cut weight. Why did Zarah weigh in over the FW limit for a scheduled BW bout just yesterday.

Wtf?
In case you're a casual (which you must be) DJ was at the bottom of the GOAT discussion because no one was that small and on his level. Women's divisons have that aside from staw 10x worse. Most men aren't as small as DJ. Most women aren't as big as Valentina and Nunes. That's why fly in men's is shallow and Straw in women's is more stacked and competitive. Becuse most women are the size of straw.

I enjoy anytime nunes, Valentina, Dern, or Weili fight. They are all actually high level martial artists. Other than that I don’t pay attention. I dont care for tiny men fights either.

In case you're a casual (which you must be) DJ was at the bottom of the GOAT discussion because no one was that small and on his level. Women's divisons have that aside from staw 10x worse. Most men aren't as small as DJ. Most women aren't as big as Valentina and Nunes. That's why fly in men's is shallow and Straw in women's is more stacked and competitive. Becuse most women are the size of straw.

Wtf are you even talking about? Now you’re talking about a guy not even in the UFC. DJ has the record for consecutive title defences in the UFC. You said what is worse. If you ..

You know what, fuck this. You are a fucking clown.

I enjoy anytime nunes, Valentina, Dern, or Weili fight. They are all actually high level martial artists. Other than that I don’t pay attention. I dont care for tiny men fights either.
Yeah pure stats not many men are that small and not many women are that big. Same reason why HW changes hands so many times

Wtf are you even talking about? Now you’re talking about a guy not even in the UFC. DJ has the record for consecutive title defences in the UFC. You said what is worse. If you ..

You know what, fuck this. You are a fucking clown.
Casual

Sad to say I'm pretty much in the same boat re WMMA. The gap between the champs and challengers is typically so large I really don't have interest in watching.

Dern is unique in that she can beat anyone if it goes to the ground, but the longer it stays standing the greater the odds she'll be exposed as a one trick pony. Basically the WMMA Maia.

WMMA Featherweight or WMMA or Fly weight MMA. There's literally no rankings at Feather but Fly isn't better. Both divisions are pretty much women that don't want to cut weight at all. It's clear that they saw Valentina was undersized at BW so they made a division for her then Nunes can dominate BW and FW by fighting women that just get fat to fight at FW. Cyborg was legit there and Anderson was just freakishly tall for a woman and fought there but was horrible. The UFC was hinting to close the Flyweight men's division but created two divisions for women knowing it wouldn't be competitive. Maybe enough people are ignorant enough to think Nunes and Valentina are in GOAT discussion despite having no one in the division with any credentials.

Hey clown.. Go back and read your OP. You literally never mentioned SW a single time. And you’re putting me down now that you’ve changed your whole position. I have no idea what you’re talking about and I don’t think you do either.

WFW in the UFC isn’t a real division.. ERGO IT IS THE WORST.

Dern is unique in that she can beat anyone if it goes to the ground, but the longer it stays standing the greater the odds she'll be exposed as a one trick pony. Basically the WMMA Maia.
Well, Maia fought for the belt in 2 different divisions. So, that would be a compliment. But it's not even that, her stand up is actually good compared to the other WMMA girls. I remembered that she fought Amanda Cooper who claimed to have "15 years of boxing experience" over her and Dern dropped her with a simple 1,2 before submitting her lol. The level in WMMA is low. Sure, against Joanna she would get picked apart on the feet but against most of the other girls she will do fine on the feet, and those girls would have the same disadvantage against her on the ground.

Hey clown.. Go back and read your OP. You literally never mentioned SW a single time. And you’re putting me down now that you’ve changed your whole position. I have no idea what you’re talking about and I don’t think you do either.

WFW in the UFC isn’t a real division.. ERGO IT IS THE WORST.
lol

Womans FW hands down. I mean the division doesnt even really exist; its existence is only to be used an excuse to still market Amanda as a double champ.

Flyweight WMMA division was genius idea to lure Ronda back to MMA

Back