Whats with the Frankie fanboys thinking he beats Conor?

We're talking about the FW division in here, not the WW division.

Oh so its different?
tumblr_lxm8e6Jdws1r4kfic.gif

Tiny enough that he won a title at 155 and outwrestled much bigger guys than Conor there. But you wouldn't admit that because it goes against your delusional narrative.
No, I will. In my other posts talking about Frankie I don't discredit his amazing accomplishments at 155 for his small stature but you have to realize that was a different time in the UFC if you know what I mean.

What don't you get?

Did you not notice it?

Happens all the time bro, fighters are always doing it in the clinch and on the ground, its dirty but youre acting like this was a Palhares vs Shields type incident.

I think Herb Dean warned Chad about it, I doubt he would even take a point for it though, I dont think ive seen anyone lose a point for fingering a cut?

chad took the fight on 10 days notice. he wrestled the crap out of conor, lit him up for two rounds then gassed. to not agree with that is goofy.

He didn't wrestle the crap out of him, he couldn't keep down long at all. And he gassed because of the body shots he was hit with. Anyone's gas tank would suffer when hit with 3 hard spinning back kicks in the first two minutes of the fight

Ok this is mentioned alot around here and its laughable. Frankie 100% wouldnt beat conor i would bet money on that and ill tell you why.

1.Hes too small. Plain and simple, conor is a big FW who packs a huge punch at that weight and has a 74 inch reach no FW is going to outstrike him on the feet. Conor would pepper him with straight lefts and would probably be the first to finally knock frankie clean out. Frankie couldnt deal with aldos speed and range ,aldo made him look like he has everlast written on his forehead.How is he going to deal with someone even rangier and more powerful?.

2. The main reason the frankie fans think he beats him is because of his "tremendous wrestling". Yeah thats right, they think hes just going to take conor down and keep him down for 25 minutes lmao. Chad mendes who has much better wrestling credentials and allegedly juiced couldnt keep conor down for more than 2 rounds and eventually had to stand up and get knocked out. Frankie wont do any different. I can see some wrestlers at 155 giving conor alot of trouble but not at FW .

Conor wrecks anyone at FW .
What's with noobs calling people "fanboys" when the have legitimate reasons for believing Frankie is a horrible match for Conor?

Your point regarding Mendes undermines your entire argument. Mendes took Conor down at will; and held him there quite easily. The reason he couldn't do it for more than 2 rounds is that he gassed, which is something you'll have to worry about with Frankie.

If this were a straight kickboxing match, I'd agree with you. But it's not. Frankie mixes up striking and wrestling better than just about anyone in the sport (perhaps aside from Dom Cruz). And he has the cardio to do it for 5 rounds. There's no reason to believe that Frankie wouldn't take Conor down at will, like Mendes did, and sustain that strategy for the entire fight. I'd actually expect Frankie to get the submission at some point in the 4th or 5th round.

Conor got taken down by Nate Diaz.

Edgar's good at takedowns.

Edgar doesn't gas.

Edgar 50-45 or submission.

where you been until he ass beat by aldo this place was the land of frankie fans. now its quiet as a mouse

Frankie would make Conor quit. Not even a question.

He's a bad matchup for Conor, how is that hard to see?

If you say so. They won't be fighting now that's for sure

Back