Whats with the Frankie fanboys thinking he beats Conor?

Frankie is PHYSICALLY too small, I mean I know that Conor doesn't have Aldo's TDD but Aldo was ragdolling Frankie's little ass around every time he shot in.

Chad Mendes kept Conor on the ground and beat the absolute dogshit out of him though. His problem was that he was gassed out of his mind and went for a desperation guillotine. If he had anything left in the gas tank he probably would've been content to sit on top of Conor and keep pulverizing him.

But yeah, Edgar/Conor isn't a one sided fight one way or another. On one hand, Edgar's cardio and wrestling would give Conor problems. Conor would have to finish Edgar early because he's not likely to outlast him. On the other hand, Conor is the hardest hitting FW with a decent punch selection and Edgar has taken big shots before.
Edgar isnt going to take him down at will. Hes not as good as chad on the ground and doesnt have as good of takedowns. Conor could probably stuff him just by being physically stronger

Not a big Frankie fan but im confident he'd take it.

He can take a beating and keep going atleast as well as Nate, his relentless pressure and wrestling will wear Conor down. No doubt Conor wilts vs Frankie.

I know you Conor fans are dumb so I'll explain like you're 5.

Frankie offensive grappling good, Conor defensive grappling bad.

Edgar isnt going to take him down at will. Hes not as good as chad on the ground and doesnt have as good of takedowns. Conor could probably stuff him just by being physically stronger

Nate's not even known for his wrestling and he actually took Conor down lol

I still think Edgar is a bad matchup for McGregor, and I would pick Mendes over McGregor if they fought again and Mendes had a full camp. It looked like Mendes gassed himself early trying to finish it early since he probably knew he wasn't conditioned to go 5 rounds.

The fight definitely could end up with McGregor picking Edgar apart on the feet, but his defensive wrestling is nowhere near Aldo's, and Edgar is as durable as they come.

Ok this is mentioned alot around here and its laughable. Frankie 100% wouldnt beat conor i would bet money on that and ill tell you why.

1.Hes too small. Plain and simple, conor is a big FW who packs a huge punch at that weight and has a 74 inch reach no FW is going to outstrike him on the feet. Conor would pepper him with straight lefts and would probably be the first to finally knock frankie clean out. Frankie couldnt deal with aldos speed and range ,aldo made him look like he has everlast written on his forehead.How is he going to deal with someone even rangier and more powerful?.

2. The main reason the frankie fans think he beats him is because of his "tremendous wrestling". Yeah thats right, they think hes just going to take conor down and keep him down for 25 minutes lmao. Chad mendes who has much better wrestling credentials and allegedly juiced couldnt keep conor down for more than 2 rounds and eventually had to stand up and get knocked out. Frankie wont do any different. I can see some wrestlers at 155 giving conor alot of trouble but not at FW .

Conor wrecks anyone at FW .
It's okay, you clearly haven't been watching MMA for very long. You'll soon realize that styles make fights and anything can happen.

Of course nobody thinks so anymore.

Its pathetic actually

You have much to learn when it comes to discerning trolls and shitposters from genuinely delusional fans.
You have much to learn about people that hate Conor then.

SPOILER ALERT: They're pretty fucking delusional.

Frankie fanboys in full force in this thread. Hes too small, would get stuffed easy and get lit up on the feet worse than aldo schooled him.

And wasnt conor injured in the chad fight too?

giphy.gif

GIF-Dancing-dance-happy-troll-Troll-dad-Trolling-GIF.gif

I still think Edgar is a bad matchup for McGregor, and I would pick Mendes over McGregor if they fought again and Mendes had a full camp. It looked like Mendes gassed himself early trying to finish it early since he probably knew he wasn't conditioned to go 5 rounds.

The fight definitely could end up with McGregor picking Edgar apart on the feet, but his defensive wrestling is nowhere near Aldo's, and Edgar is as durable as they come.
i think the whole chad gassing thing is just an excuse. conor has only been past the 2nd round once or twice in the in the ufc he isnt really known for having great cardio

7 /10 times - Frankie beats Conor

Frankie won't gas after 2 or 3 rounds , outpoint / outwrestle Conor from there.
Conor has the punchers' chance & reach to win early on rounds.

the fight i saw, conor was on his back for the majority of fight eating elbows, until chad gassed (due to taking the fight on 10 days notice).
Watch it again, Conor out landed Chad in both rounds, and dominated the standup.

Chad also did some of the worst lowlife cheating i've seen in MMA with his blatant gouging of Conor's cut, I still feel he should have received a suspension after the fight for that.

Dude if Benson, BJ, and Gray weren't too big for Frankie Conor definitely isn't.

Frankie had to strike with Aldo because he can't take him down. He wouldn't have this problem with Conor and he does have top cardio.

7 /10 times - Frankie beats Conor

Frankie won't gas after 2 or 3 rounds , outpoint / outwrestle Conor from there.
Conor has the punchers' chance & reach to win early on rounds.
HAHAHAHA. Every single fucking time Conor fights, you bums love to say "He's got a punchers chance but (name of opponent) is far superior".

Back