WHAT'S WITH THE BAD STOPPAGE BS????

wonderbread

Stiff Member
Banned
Reaction score
She clearly was getting lit up with NO defense on her part... He did her a favor.

People wanted to see her getting knocked the fuck out. Late stoppages is not important for Sherbros when it comes to Ronda.

;>

Stunned on your feet isn't a KO. It's a product of a pussified viewing culture.

I KNOW.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID IN THE TITLE!!!

Ronda was doomed but still a bad stoppage. I will change my mind if anyone is able to cite a single UFC fight (let alone a title fight) where tko was declared even tho losing fighter never left their feet.

Ronda was doomed but still a bad stoppage. I will change my mind if anyone is able to cite a single UFC fight (let alone a title fight) where tko was declared even tho losing fighter never left their feet.
RDA v Alvarez and dillashaw barao 2 without even having to try and think about it

No, it was completely correct.

Out on her feet. Not intelligently defending herself.

Textbook stoppage.

Absolutely a legit stoppage. Why risk serious concussion/trauma when it's clear as fuck she was losing that fight.

for serious?

Nate diaz vs gray Maynard

She was just about to apply an armbar too

Cat.png

CalculatingBadEyra.gif

Dillashaw vs. Barao 2
highlights_t_j_dillashaw_vs_renan_barao-3.gif

ronda fans wanted the fight to continue for her safety. yes, continue for her safety. In another minute she would have been in a short term coma, and would be safe from suicide danger.

Herb should of let them bang for another minute.

Back