Whats with the Anthony Taylor hype?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy is a D level fighter 1-2 pro and 1-6 amateur, yet he comes out in magazines and a bunch of mainstream media over headliners like King Mo and Ishii

I have no idea who you're talking about so I guess his hype can't be that big.

I don't know who would be high on him. He has done nothing at any level of MMA yet to even think he'd be a star or a top ten fighter. I guess he or his management has some good connections or favors owed.

He's black and acts gangster.

Enough for emasculated cucks in Ireland and @DaBombers to worship him

It was about hyping Gallagher, not Taylor.

It's all Gallagher hype, they're trying to make the Taylor can look like some sort of legitimate threat. Anyone who took one look at Taylor's Sherdog page knew he didn't have a chance but casuals don't know any better. I think this is Gallagher's 2nd fight with Bellator, get ready for more of these, it's going to be rough.

With all these forced hype trains and squash matches, I feel like Sage Northcutt would be perfect for Bellator.

He talked a lot because he knew that was the only reason people would know who he was before he got smashed. Plus Gallagher reminds some people of McGregor, so they'll root for anyone who fights against him.

1-6 as a amatuer, now 1-2 as a pro. The future is bright for him.

Back