What's with One?

Diesel67

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
There was supposed to be an event in Bangkok Dec. 17 - Kingdom of Warriors I think. I can't get any info o. Fight Finder except that it was scheduled. No card, no results, nothing. Does anybody know what happened?

they probably used their budget on facebook ad buys and paid articles to state that they're #1 in asia

There was supposed to be an event in Bangkok Dec. 17 - Kingdom of Warriors I think. I can't get any info o. Fight Finder except that it was scheduled. No card, no results, nothing. Does anybody know what happened?

All such events in Thailand were cancelled due to the kings death

Didn't that happen last month?

There's no official end date for it. Expect it to go on at least until a public holiday comes around or perhaps the new years celebration for the mourning to die down.

King died, Thailand cancelled all TV stuff. Still ongoing up until now.

It didn't suck when it was the only promotion that allowed soccer kicks.

One Championship didn't even send out a press release. All their sponsors and tv markets that can reach 1 billion viewers must be disappointed. Maybe when they get to their 1 billion evaluation they will hire PR to deal with the shows that they cancel off their schedule. It would be a great investment because they cancel 1/4 of their shows every year.

ONE cancel d an event?

Eez normal. <6>

QUOTE="Diesel67, post: 125172721, member: 508431"]It didn't suck when it was the only promotion that allowed soccer kicks.[/QUOTE]

Gianni Subba makes short work of his foe in One FC 6.

hasn't been much talk about One in 2016 IMO.

Back