What's with Hopkins being so racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
claytonbigsby.jpg

Hopkins is hyping the fight and he's talking some major Sh..t. He was in prison once upon a time and thats part of the mentality in certain street cultures..you can hear the same stuff on a basketball court

It is humorous that some people consider white people to be "bad at fighting". Yet white people have conquered many many lands throughout history with their "poor" fighting skills and have enslaved other races. To top it off, it took white people (Americans/British/etc) to stop white people (Germans) from taking over the world (and that was as recent as about 65 years ago).
(Since you bring up prison) White people account for 1% of the prison population, yet they are responsible for 25% of prison murders. Are white people simply the better/slicker killer, not fighter? I doubt it (whitey does both well if they attempt it)... The "civilized" white man is currently aspiring to get a higher education. The current focus is on technological advancement, not sports. But the primal white man is as savage and clever as ever. Serial killer is a white stereotype.

I know this all might sound twisted. You may think I take pride in this ability. To be honest, I do in a way. It completely refutes arguements that white people can't defend themselves. Not only can they kill you, but they can get away with it (This is key because any fool can kill someone)

I was an amateur boxer back in the day. I know that whitey is the minority in the gym and that other races will exploit their higher numbers and the more recently "political correctness that only applies to white people" to their advantage. Nowadays, a double standard exists because everything has sadly become TOO "politically correct".

Obama is still in the running when he follows a preacher that is blatantly anti-American!!! WTF is going on!? If Obama didn't share the same beliefs as his pastor, he wouldn't attend. What if Obama's preacher was for raping young girls and Obama still went to his sermons??... Too "p.c."

It is humorous that some people consider white people to be "bad at fighting". Yet white people have conquered many many lands throughout history with their "poor" fighting skills and have enslaved other races. To top it off, it took white people (Americans/British/etc) to stop white people (Germans) from taking over the world (and that was as recent as about 65 years ago).
(Since you bring up prison) White people account for 1% of the prison population, yet they are responsible for 25% of prison murders. Are white people simply the better/slicker killer, not fighter? I doubt it (whitey does both well if they attempt it)... The "civilized" white man is currently aspiring to get a higher education. The current focus is on technological advancement, not sports. But the primal white man is as savage and clever as ever. Serial killer is a white stereotype.

I know this all might sound twisted. You may think I take pride in this ability. To be honest, I do in a way. It completely refutes arguements that white people can't defend themselves. Not only can they kill you, but they can get away with it (This is key because any fool can kill someone)

I was an amateur boxer back in the day. I know that whitey is the minority in the gym and that other races will exploit their higher numbers and the more recently "political correctness that only applies to white people" to their advantage. Nowadays, a double standard exists because everything has sadly become TOO "politically correct".

Obama is still in the running when he follows a preacher that is blatantly anti-American!!! WTF is going on!? If Obama didn't share the same beliefs as his pastor, he wouldn't attend. What if Obama's preacher was for raping young girls and Obama still went to his sermons??... Too "p.c."

Take your political shit to the war room you simpleton. We can link the Bush family directly to the Bin Laden family! The simple approach would be to flip out about it without understanding the relationship.

Take your political shit to the war room you simpleton. We can link the Bush family directly to the Bin Laden family! The simple approach would be to flip out about it without understanding the relationship.

Thanks!! Double standard exposed...

Thanks!! Double standard exposed...

Not at all. I didnt give Bush shit for being linked to the biggest terrorist in the world. I'm not going to give Obama shit for having a preacher that spoke down on American in an effort to encourage change.

Not at all. I didnt give Bush shit for being linked to the biggest terrorist in the world. I'm not going to give Obama shit for having a preacher that spoke down on American in an effort to encourage change.

Did you listen to the sermons at all? Is all your information coming from "Farenheit 911" (which was as one-sided and chopped/edited as can be) We did train and equip Ladin's people, but it was a mistake. It was done so they could defend themselves with the intent that they wouldn't turn on us. Deals were made with the intent that we wouldn't be back-stabbed...

Also, you don't know the whole story about Iraq.. Do you realize how stragically important a U.S. military base over there would be?? The only complaint I have is that we are paying WAY too much for gas. There is absolutely no justification to the rising American gas prices...

O shit, you tricked me into making a post that does belong in the "war-room"!

Edit: If you think Bush shaking hands with a family, who, at the time, was on our side, is condemning evidence... How can you say that a man who religiously follows another man that is anti-American is not condemning!? You sir, are the apparent "simpleton".

didn't his boss de la hoya say like the same exact thing a few years ago? i'm sure he just told bhop to say it.

If I remember correctly DLH has made several derogatory statements about Jews in regards to Arum.

DUDE you sound way too emotionally invested in this thread and the comments on Hopkins, the 'historical facts' you have referenced are taken way out of context and you need to study history before roman empire and gain a greater perspective on the assinine concept of 'race'..is Obama ranked by Ring Mag?? I think the soapbox your trying to stand on landed on your head, I say this with utmost respect

Did you listen to the sermons at all? Is all your information coming from "Farenheit 911" (which was as one-sided and chopped/edited as can be) We did train and equip Ladin's people, but it was a mistake. It was done so they could defend themselves with the intent that they wouldn't turn on us. Deals were made with the intent that we wouldn't be back-stabbed...

Also, you don't know the whole story about Iraq.. Do you realize how stragically important a U.S. military base over there would be?? The only complaint I have is that we are paying WAY too much for gas. There is absolutely no justification to the rising American gas prices...

Edit: If you think Bush shaking hands with a family, who, at the time, was on our side, is condemning evidence... How can you say that a man who religiously follows another man that is anti-American is not condemning!? You sir, are the apparent "simpleton".

How many Pators/Reverends give interviews to each prospective church members when they join? Hi Im Rev. Bill and I hate bacon, support Iraq, and am anti-american..enough propaganda please

How many Pators/Reverends give interviews to each prospective church members when they join? Hi Im Rev. Bill and I hate bacon, support Iraq, and am anti-american..enough propaganda please

Ouch... You aren't making sense. The recordings are of his sermons.... which are clearly anti-American. It isn't an interview...

Oh..you can see reason... I'm shocked.

The Bush family and the Bin Laden family have been and remain in business with each other. Osama Bin Laden has been alienated by his family. Were I the type to just look at the surface of shit like most republicans, I might blow my lid. You should take a lesson from that and apply it to Obama.

Oscar De La Hoya is a cross-dressing piece of shit, no one should ever forget that.

Leave De La Hoya alone

There are so many assholes that pick on him

like Vargas talking smack, Mayorga slapping him in the face, Mayweather talking smack and now that Dravnel who wants to sue him.

Ouch... You aren't making sense. The recordings are of his sermons.... which are clearly anti-American. It isn't an interview...

Sir, i'm referring to when you choose to join a church, you don't have a chance to audition/interview the pastor beforehand. You feel like its a good church to worship and has strong leadership, these videos are relatively recent. So after years of attending the church you then hear some sermons you may not personally agree with, just like if you find out your wife likes beastiality after 5 yrs of marriage. Who knew!! I'm making plenty of sense, but now I'm clarifying it...

Leave De La Hoya alone

There are so many assholes that pick on him

like Vargas talking smack, Mayorga slapping him in the face, Mayweather talking smack and now that Dravnel who wants to sue him.

I get pretty worn down by people picking on DLH too, I really do.

People used to do the precise same thing with Ray Leonard, and kids

Thick headed pig. Luckily he can make some money with his fist because his IQ wouldn't get him behind the counter at Burger King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back