What's with all the homeless people lately?

It's funny how many people in here who are bitching about the homeless are also probably pro war on drugs and anti welfare.

You want fewer homeless people begging on the streets? End the war on drugs; drug usage will go down and these people can actually get help instead of being stigmatized. Provide universal health care so these people can get taken care of and not go bank rupt and end up on the street because they had a medical emergency that ruined them. Follow Utahs model of providing apartments for the homeless so they can become contributing members of society again.

Support these policies and the issue will start going away.

The homeless need to be in forced labor camps off the streets from the public and sterilized. The world would be a better place

The homeless need to be in forced labor camps off the streets from the public and sterilized. The world would be a better place

You are an evil individual. I'm glad you're not in any position of power and never will be.

Is the economy this bad? God damn they're on every corner and at every gas station begging. Anyone else notice this in their city? (I'm in vegas) They are getting younger and younger too......drugs maybe? One i saw was a woman who must have weighed 300 lbs.....wtf

From Vegas too and yeah I've noticed this myself lately. The other month these 2 girls in a pickup truck outside Smith's begged for me to fill their fridge cuz they're having a rough time and have kids they cant feed. I don't give out money anymore just way too many beggars.

president-obama-the-great-divider.jpg

Does it actually get that cold though? I've only been once February this year and it was hot as fuck so I assumed they had pretty warm weather in general.

It can get really fucken cold in Vegas during the winter

Skid row is like the walking dead these bums jaywalk all the time there , you got to be careful not to run someone over and mess up your Lexus . Cops definitely turn a blind eye and want them to stay there.

Saw them having a bbq the other day I was like wtf, seem to be having a good time always blasting music with their boom box and it's true most of them have cell phones now.

Cellphones?? Well shit, they're just living the high life, aren't they?? Forget that they have basically no money, no home, poor health, endure the elements all day and night, can rarely bathe and are malnutritioned. They have cell phones!!!

Hawaii has a major problem because of the great weather.

A coworker from hawaii said that mayors and governors will pay for their homeless to fly to hawaii and live there. That's why Hawaii has so many bums

I live downtown and encounter bums all day and all night and never once has any of them gotten crooked with me

You sound like you just can't wait to shoot someone

Leave your gun at home wimp

Come and take it

From Vegas too and yeah I've noticed this myself lately. The other month these 2 girls in a pickup truck outside Smith's begged for me to fill their fridge cuz they're having a rough time and have kids they cant feed. I don't give out money anymore just way too many beggars.
Smiths is the worst for this for some reason. One guy asked me for money then I said no then he told me to give him my shirt.....wtf

Cellphones?? Well shit, they're just living the high life, aren't they?? Forget that they have basically no money, no home, poor health, endure the elements all day and night, can rarely bathe and are malnutritioned. They have cell phones!!!
You don't know a god damned thing about homeless people. Bleeding heart.

A coworker from hawaii said that mayors and governors will pay for their homeless to fly to hawaii and live there. That's why Hawaii has so many bums

I was told NYC gives their homeless a one-way ticket to Hawaii.

Smiths is the worst for this for some reason. One guy asked me for money then I said no then he told me to give him my shirt.....wtf

That'd freak me out. I now just follow what my bro does when begged by bums, just keep walkin and avoid eye contact and say sorry. Works all the time

I was told NYC gives their homeless a one-way ticket to Hawaii.

Yes that's what my coworker told me. Anywhere in the states, if you're homeless and personally request to move to hawaii the mayor or whatever will buy you a one way ticket and you can apply for welfare makING like $400 a month in hawaii.

Las Vegas seems like the worst place to be homeless, outside in 100 degrees everyday sounds terrible.

There's a whole city underground in the flood tunnels beneath Vegas. A lot of them wait until night to come out.

they have a real freedom most will never know

Yeah. The freedom of not knowing when their next meal will be.

Homeless in America got it good compared to other places. The homeless dudes in my area aren't in that bad of a situation; it's like they're permanently camping. lol

Back