What's with all the homeless people lately?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is the economy this bad? God damn they're on every corner and at every gas station begging. Anyone else notice this in their city? (I'm in vegas) They are getting younger and younger too......drugs maybe? One i saw was a woman who must have weighed 300 lbs.....wtf

Last edited:
Is the economy this bad? God damn there on every corner and at every gas station begging. Anyone else notice this in their city? (I'm in vegas) They are getting younger and younger too......drugs maybe? One i saw was a woman who must have weighed 300 lbs.....wtf
trippy stuff here in long beach we seem to have 3x times the bums ,I think it is meth, they make going to the grocery store annoying because they beg outside. we used to have one homeless guy outside the stores and now it is a group of them.

They're all over Hollywood. Wherever you go. The ones that really stand out to me are the ones that stand on a street corner screaming, hollering, throwing their fists around like they're about to fight someone and ranting to themselves. Not sure if drugs and/or mental illness.

They're all over Hollywood. Wherever you go. The ones that really stand out to me are the ones that stand on a street corner screaming, hollering, throwing their fists around like they're about to fight someone and ranting to themselves. Not sure if drugs and/or mental illness.
L.A is pretty bad I was at the shrine auditorium and it looked like mad max I don't get how skid row is allowed to exist in L.A ship them to the inland empire.

sounds like big city problems to me. We have them but they're shipped into shelters. My town as less than 15,000 people.

We have one that walks up and down the strip talking (yelling) to himself about politics. He's been here at least ten years

Lol dude I'm walking downtown Vegas right now and this is like bum HQ

This thread title & OP get better when you read them in Jerry Seinfeld's voice

We have one that walks up and down the strip talking (yelling) to himself about politics. He's been here at least ten years
Is his ranting about politics up-to-date or is he still yelling about Bush? lol

The homeless population seems to be increasing but the beggar population is increasing even faster.

I see teenagers holding up signs begging for money when they're wearing nice clothes, have recent haircuts, new shoes, it's pathetic.

Minors can't be homeless unless they want to. The state will always provide foster care.

Yet these kids have signs that say they're living on the street and they're hungry. Buncha BS.

People who give money to panhandlers piss me off because they're just encouraging more panhandling.

If they didn't make any money, they'd stop standing in front of stores all day.

Of course the economy is bad ... what did you expect from a finantial system which intent is to perpetuate debt by being based on interest rate?
I seriously hope im wrong , but i believe that its gonna get much worse , and crime will also increase because of it.

It's bad in downtown Houston, imo anyway. I can't step foot outside for minute without some dirty bum asking me for money. It's out of hand.

A few weeks ago, a big one got aggressive with me right in the middle of the street. He was twice my size and didn't like my "no". He actually had the audacity to shoulder check me and told me to "watch it". I came back with "you better watch it". He looked like he was gonna come at me, but backed off when I put my hand under my shirt onto my concealed carry. He looked like he still wanted to hit me, and I told him, "fuck off you homeless piece of shit or I will end you" then he backed off and went on his way. It was a little tense lol but I'm glad I had my protection with me.

True story

It's bad in downtown Houston, imo anyway. I can't step foot outside for minute without some dirty bum asking me for money. It's out of hand.

A few weeks ago, a big one got aggressive with me right in the middle of the street. He was twice my size and didn't like my "no". He actually had the audacity to shoulder check me and told me to "watch it". I came back with "you better watch it". He looked like he was gonna come at me, but backed off when I put my hand under my shirt onto my concealed carry. He looked like he still wanted to hit me, and I told him, "fuck off you homeless piece of shit or I will end you" then he backed off and went on his way. It was a little tense lol but I'm glad I had my protection with me.

True story
Way to go Dirty Harry.

Las Vegas seems like the worst place to be homeless, outside in 100 degrees everyday sounds terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back