What's up with this guy?!

Beast, Jeremy Horn also badass, even fought Severn to a draw! - 118 fights and still active - (also many off record), fought the who's who of MMA and should be mentioned everytime the word legendary comes up. And what's craziest is, he's never been injured (according to himself).
Dan Severn
Frank Shamrock
Chuck Liddell
Ant

Last edited:
Travis Fulton has a ton of fights too it's pretty crazy haha.

They prolly make more than UFC fighters lol. Also notice their age and their last fight. Pretty crazy. But I would be 1000-0 if I were fighting in small leagues too.

514ee537c5fdd.preview-620.jpg

They prolly make more than UFC fighters lol. Also notice their age and their last fight. Pretty crazy. But I would be 1000-0 if I were fighting in small leagues too.

Who are you? If you are so sure you could beat everyone in a regional show you must be in the UFC it at least bellator... Otherwise calling bullshit.

What is your current record and what organization do you fight in now?

Don't forget Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch, second most fights after Travis Fulton.

Too bad he got armlocked by the "Hentai Wrestler" last week end, he had a good camp and all :(

you would def not be 1000-0, i think you meant 0-1000

Back