What's up with these new ad's?

This is the worst I've seen since the old days of the internet. What is going on here?

Shrinking down the window? Not good. Can't see half the screen.

And you try to close them, only for it to open of a new window anyways. Pissing me off

Shrinking down the window? Not good. Can't see half the screen.
Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

The scree is read-able for a few seconds, then the ad's takeover. If that helps.

On any desktop browser this ad takes over the page and makes unusable. Popup blocker doesnt help.

On any desktop browser this ad takes over the page and makes unusable. Popup blocker doesnt help.
Yes that's what I have. I'll be done if they don't fix it. Driving me nuts. Can't even read some of the titles of threads.

1. Location/Country- Florida
2. Device- Laptop
3. Browser- Chrome
4. Company/product of ad- Visit Lauderdal
5. A screen shot if possible,- Can't attach an image but it is the same ad that reffson posted above.
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.- cant see thread titles, posters names or avatars
7. Page/Pages affected- all
8. Date and Time of occurrence.- last two to three days

It is almost impossible to use the website like this

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
7. Page/Pages affected

I think others have provided enough input regarding this. But it trips me out that the admins of the site need the users to tell them what they are experiencing on the site regrading ads. They may want to really reassess how they implement ads. If they know that little of what's going on that sounds like a major potential security issue.

I think others have provided enough input regarding this. But it trips me out that the admins of the site need the users to tell them what they are experiencing on the site regrading ads. They may want to really reassess how they implement ads. If they know that little of what's going on that sounds like a major potential security issue.
Yes it's whack!

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
7. Page/Pages affected

1) St. Louis,MO
2) Android Mobile
3) Chrome
4) Ads in general
5) No
6) The problem is you now have a popup ad on the top AND bottom of the mobile screen and each ad is one of those annoying ones with the little tiny X's noone can press. So on my mobile phone which is already a relatively small screen as soon as I go to Sherdog 2/3 of my page is covered by ads I cannot x out of without accidentally pressing them which opens the dumbass ad I did not want to see. Do you think this makes people want to buy stuff? It makes your site frustrating to use and more trouble than it's worth. If I wasn't such a longtime Sherdog degenerate I would have just cancelled my account but I've been trying to remain a loyal user. It won't last much longer though.
7)All of Sherdog
8)Since the ads were implemented

4) Ads in general
That's not a complaint I can work with. It has to be specifically targeting intrusive ads, so that I can bring it up to Tech and go "Visit Lauderdale is a huge problem right now." But ads in general, tragically, that's not an actionable issue on my end.

6) The problem is you now have a popup ad on the top AND bottom of the mobile screen and each ad is one of those annoying ones with the little tiny X's noone can press. So on my mobile phone which is already a relatively small screen as soon as I go to Sherdog 2/3 of my page is covered by ads I cannot x out of without accidentally pressing them which opens the dumbass ad I did not want to see.
Zoom in first then click the x

Back