Whats up with the WWEs janky camera?

I'm an old time fan who's tried a couple of times to get back into WWE, and I could never make it more than 5 minutes into their programming for that very reason. It's literally nauseating.

Same here. I'd give WWE a watch if I could get past the horrible ring-action edits and other shit they do now.

They should be going for that single shot fight scene like in Daredevil.

This shits unwatchable. Hot damn who ever thought this was a good idea??? I feel bad for the camera man or whoever edits it to do that. They have to be hopped up on speed and coke mixed with Red Bull to be able to keep their sanity

kevin-dunn-42.jpg

Can only imagine the horrific reviews if a proper TV show or movie filmed a fight scene that way.

Although half the fight scenes now days are multiple camera cuts and shaking. Compared to watching a scene from the 90s where you get to clearly see what's going on and the hits land.

Although half the fight scenes now days are multiple camera cuts and shaking. Compared to watching a scene from the 90s where you get to clearly see what's going on and the hits land.
True, but at least shaky cam people don't zoom in and out. They're mostly just trying to disguise that their stars can't keep up with the choreography.

True, but at least shaky cam people don't zoom in and out. They're mostly just trying to disguise that their stars can't keep up with the choreography.

Right, like Liam Nielson in Taken as opposed to the beautifully done long cuts in John Wick where you can see Reeves put in some work for that role.

Don’t agree with the choreography. Well maybe for some women.

But it’s mostly Kevin Dunn being shit, living in the 90s and having control.

Right, like Liam Nielson in Taken as opposed to the beautifully done long cuts in John Wick where you can see Reeves put in some work for that role.
Or Hong Kong up until they started using Cantopop stars when the old opera school trained guys like Jackie and Sammo started getting old. Mainland wushu guys like Wu Jing can keep up no problem, so they don't need hiding.

Back