What's up with the narrative that Makhachev is ducking Lee?

not sure what you mean as I am pretty much NOT a Kevin Lee fan so tnx for this nice gif of his destruction.

You're pretty much a troll. So here's a gif for you ;)

1307893075001.gif

They think he ducked Trinaldo a year ago, a made up fight that was never being made but I guess Instagram rumours count as official news... Islam didnt fall for it and now haters and trolls like to pretend he ducked.

It is clear that Abdulmanap dont want put all his eggs in one basket. Imagine if Khabib and Islam would lost on the same card??

Ppl on Sherdog love to think the fighters are all afraid of each other.

Be careful what you wish for, Islam. Sometimes...you get what you want. Sometimes...what you think you want isn't really what you want. Lee is a handful for anybody at lw. The move to tristar was a good choice for him. I think Islam is in trouble if that fight actually gets made.

Oliviera much more dangerous than Islam who at worst will lay on you for 3 rounds

I dont think Islam is ducking.
Its propably Ali trying to protect his so called "next big star".
Hes is propably getting a 3 rounder vs Iaquinta or Barboza next.

They think he ducked Trinaldo a year ago, a made up fight that was never being made but I guess Instagram rumours count as official news... Islam didnt fall for it and now haters and trolls like to pretend he ducked.
It wasn’t an Instagram rumor. Every major mma site reported it as signed. Hence every major source says he “pulled out due to undisclosed reasons”. They didn’t say it was cancelled, they didn’t say it fell apart. The story is the same everywhere. He pulled out. He is the only one denying that and with good reason over half his fights don’t happen come fight night.

Islam said it was never made. But who would believe that guy? He’s a pull out artist. He’s pulled out before due to religious reasons?
30DE9C12-2CC6-4E0A-8FB2-BDF484551A6A.jpeg

A68CBB14-CE50-451E-AC64-91B42E030D45.jpeg

6482ADF2-F269-4234-951A-E9874C9F0929.jpeg
293074F1-73DB-41CE-A5B1-675783FB65CE.jpeg

I dont think Islam is ducking.
Its propably Ali trying to protect his so called "next big star".
Hes is propably getting a 3 rounder vs Iaquinta or Barboza next.

Iaquita or Barboza sounds likely.

Iaquita or Barboza sounds likely.
He was already verbally agreed to fight Edson back in September and that fizzled out so he could fight a nobody and Edson could fight on the same card anyway.

2F0343F1-43A5-49F8-989E-7DD45FA1490D.jpeg

He was already verbally agreed to fight Edson back in September and that fizzled out so he could fight a nobody and Edson could fight on the same card anyway.

View attachment 711197

Yes and instead they gave Barboza to Felder on that same card and Islam was fooked again and had to fight an unranked dude.

Yes and instead they gave Barboza to Felder on that same card and Islam was fooked again and had to fight an unranked dude.
I agree with everything except Islam getting fucked. Read my response to the other guy ^

I’ve studied this. Every matchup with Islam seems to fizzle out. Every opponent blames him. Is it the UFC? Maybe. But Islam is the common denominator and between his drug test failure and insane rate of pulling out, I don’t see how anyone would be sure it’s not him holding this stuff up

Lol drug test failure
You are just a blind hater

he never did drugs and you know it

I agree with everything except Islam getting fucked. Read my response to the other guy ^

I’ve studied this. Every matchup with Islam seems to fizzle out. Every opponent blames him. Is it the UFC? Maybe. But Islam is the common denominator and between his drug test failure and insane rate of pulling out, I don’t see how anyone would be sure it’s not him holding this stuff up

Why would he pull out against Barboza, when his teammate Khabib already shown that he can be wrestlefooked at will. Islams wrestling is on a similar level to Khabib's. He would be able to beat him in same fashion.

I think it's the UFC, they don't want to promote Islam and push him into top-10 since he will never fight Khabib and will never be a challenger for the belt as long as Khabib remains a champ. So he will only take up a spot in the top-10.

Back