Whats up with the diva show recently?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by TomTomNT, Aug 15, 2016.

1. TomTomNT

TomTomNT Purple Belt

I mean god damn, first you got Conor complaining and crying about media and who he should fight and what rematches he needs to do when every fight prior he had no issues as long as he won.... Then you have Mark Hunt trying to sell his tears to anyone who will listen about big bad wolf Brock and his juice box when he has lost to cheaters before and had no problems with it.... Then you got Tyron Woodley who just won the belt and has hardly had time to take it out of the box to play with it trying to hand pick fights like against old man gsp who hasn't fought in years and was declining his last 3 fights prior to retirement....while at the same time dodging legit title challengers like wonder boy....

Its times like these that a fighters union scares me into thinking that these guys can even become bigger diva's and we will never get to see decent fights anymore.

Fight To Win and ga_ninja like this.
  2. Enigma87

Enigma87 Black Belt

Yup Alvarez, Bisping and Nunes all pulling he same bullshit too. They need to stfu and fight the number one contender. If they want money matches, they should give up their belts

Hunt just needs to fuck off and go fight in another org

3. ALAN PARTRIDGE

ALAN PARTRIDGE NO LONGER REGISTERED

Came here for WWE Divas :(

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ga_ninja

ga_ninja Whopper or Die

Samething I said just scrap died around 2012.

5. soulsstealer

soulsstealer Silver Belt

I was kinda with you till the fighters union part.

6. PeterGriffin

PeterGriffin Black Belt

This post seems kind of familiar, yet equally dramatic.

7. phys_therapy

phys_therapy Purple Belt

Would you like a juice box?

8. TomTomNT

TomTomNT Purple Belt

dont get me wrong, im all for fighters getting paid more, but its times like these when you gotta wonder what other choices they will be given and if they will be able to refuse their opponents set by the ufc by simple going on strike with the unions backing, or at least making it much harder and longer to book an x fight that is not to their liking.

Can you imagine if the union was in full swing and we had this Conor problem? We would still be waiting for them to sign contracts cuz Conor would still be crying about media obligations... Its not that i dont like the idea of the union, its just that from a fans point of view, its frustrating missing out on great fights due to minor disagreements or misconstrued expectations.