Whats up with people who are SUPER into data protection

elreece

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have a guy I work with and he is the most paranoid weirdo I have ever met. Every thing he has is encrypted, connection through a VPN, wont text in case some of his details are leaked, full on double shreds any piece of paper that his signature on it to make sure it isnt stolen etc etc.

To me it is super suss, why are you so scared about people snooping around your shit? Are you into some super illegal drugs stuff (or worse i.e. kiddy shit).

I think people that take this shit to far are fucking weird. Have you guys ever come across these people SUPER into personal data security?

Last edited:
Maybe he was the victim of identity theft

Nice try, FBI.
No Idea what you're talking about.

On another note, I think y'all missed my most recent tweet can anyone help?

827252768234614784-png__700.jpg

Last edited:
Is he a football coach or a comedian by anychance? I hear they lose jobs based on digital communication sent 10-20 years ago.

Is he a football coach or a comedian by anychance? I hear they lose jobs based on digital communication sent 10-20 years ago.
Nope I am an engineer he is a workshop fabricator that works in another team. So no real reason to be super secretive.

Look I get being careful, 2 step authentication, solid password etc. But when it becomes full on next level secret it is suss.

Schizoaffective disorder, paranoid schizophrenic, or tending towards similar genetics

Back