what's up with melvin guillard?

ProEra

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did he sign to a new org yet or what?

Signed with WSOF

Signed with WSOF

Too bad, I would have loved to see him smashing heads in Bellator. WSOF doesn't have anyone for him to fight really. How many more events until WSOF just dies already?

Too bad, I would have loved to see him smashing heads in Bellator. WSOF doesn't have anyone for him to fight really. How many more events until WSOF just dies already?

They got him fighting JZ Cavalcante, not a bad fight considering.

That's exactly why BFC won't sign UFC fighters. Looks bad when they win a lot in BFC and fail out in the UFC.

That's exactly why BFC won't sign UFC fighters. Looks bad when they win a lot in BFC and fail out in the UFC.

A lot of them haven't done too great in Bellator anyway, I doubt they're afraid of him knocking off a Michael Chandler or Eddie Alvarez. He wouldn't win a tournament.

A lot of them haven't done too great in Bellator anyway, I doubt they're afraid of him knocking off a Michael Chandler or Eddie Alvarez. He wouldn't win a tournament.

What UFC fighter has not done well in BFC? Even Saunders who was nowhere near a top fighter in the UFC was #3 in BFC and they released him.

lol guillard would get embarrassed by Chandler and Alvarez. He could do well against the rest though.

lol guillard would get embarrassed by Chandler and Alvarez. He could do well against the rest though.

Probably, but why take the risk if you are Bellator. Guillard is obscenely fast and heavy handed. It really only takes one from him in any fight. He would probably lose to either of them but he is certainly good enough to earn a shot at one of them, and then if he wins Bellator looks like a real bunch of assholes.

Exactly, the guy who was not UFC material would destroy the next BFC tourney and get a TS. That looks bad.

Why did BFC not sign Fitch who was top 10? No Shields. No Okami.

What UFC fighter has not done well in BFC? Even Saunders who was nowhere near a top fighter in the UFC was #3 in BFC and they released him.

What I'm saying is Diego Nunes got ktfo by Pitbull in like 30 seconds. If you think because someone fought in the UFC, they'll take Bellator by storm, you're mistaken IMO...Alvarez and Chandler would straight clown the guy. But like I said he wouldn't win the tournament

What I'm saying is Diego Nunes got ktfo by Pitbull in like 30 seconds. If you think because someone fought in the UFC, they'll take Bellator by storm, you're mistaken IMO...Alvarez and Chandler would straight clown the guy. But like I said he wouldn't win the tournament

I know you love to ride BFC dick, so I will say it one more time. My EXACT words are ....

Now what that I said is wrong? My claim was any UFC fighter who was "not UFC material" and then wins a LOT (never said champ or any of this take by storm BS you make up) in Bellator makes Bellator look bad. When the #20 UFC guy is #3 in BFC it looks bad. End of story.

I specifically mentioned several fighters as well, Fitch, Shields, and Okami. All 3 would very likely have won the BFC belt, and were not signed.

BFC is not interested in having the best fighters, they are more interested in their Brand.

I know you love to ride BFC dick, so I will say it one more time. My EXACT words are ....

Now what that I said is wrong? My claim was any UFC fighter who was "not UFC material" and then wins a LOT (never said champ or any of this take by storm BS you make up) in Bellator makes Bellator look bad. When the #20 UFC guy is #3 in BFC it looks bad. End of story.

I specifically mentioned several fighters as well, Fitch, Shields, and Okami. All 3 would very likely have won the BFC belt, and were not signed.

BFC is not interested in having the best fighters, they are more interested in their Brand.

So is the UFC I guess

So is the UFC I guess

Last I checked Fitch, Okami, and Shields all had their chance in the UFC, BFC simply said no.

BFC even let go their reigning undefeated WW champion and did not even try to keep him. Pathetic.

Sorry I showed your comments to be utter drivel.

Last I checked Fitch, Okami, and Shields all had their chance in the UFC, BFC simply said no.

BFC even let go their reigning undefeated WW champion and did not even try to keep him. Pathetic.

Sorry I showed your comments to be utter drivel.

You didn't. Guillard wouldn't do shit in Bellator and everybody knows it. You're comments are hypocritical. If UFC cared about the best fighters, as you put it, Shields and co. would still have a job. But I'm not going to derail the thread and go back and forth with someone who has no clue what they're talking about

Back