Whats up with Mavs fans?

I love the Mavs

Whats wrong with their fan base? Is it because they're primarily white and have white stars on their team..........cause if so than maybe thats a little racist

Anybody else notice Mavs fans try to act like they are... I dont know... like better than other fans? Like really though every Dallas Mavs fans I ever met act like tbey are the shit and more urban or woke or some shit. They are the hipsters of NBA fans. Fuck the Mavs!
American Airlines center is literally surrounded by young cocky hipsters. All the surrounding areas of American Airlines Arena (Bishop arts district, Deep Ellum, Uptown, Oaklawn) is filled with young cocky working professionals who all think they live in LA. The term thrown around for these cans are "40k a year millionaires" (they try so hard to give off the appearance of wealth and culture but deep down there not)
Dallas is a shithole, we all know this.
Dallas is a weird city. Your either extremely wealthy living in a nice scenic area or your a fucking can living in a shithole. Little to no middle class and the city services (roads, police, fire, schools, libraries) are literally a laughing stock of the metroplex. Most of the suburbs though are nice

Meh. Mavis 11 title team...... yeah they got hot at right time. But honestly one of the weakest NBA title teams I have seen.

Back