Media What's up with constant roid accusations made by Patricio Freire?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score

So, according to Freire, both Weichel and Chandler are on steroids...and no explanations , no base, not even examples...

Pitbull talks mad shit on twitter about everything & everyone

Did you see Chandler vs Primus? They both looked like Mr Olympia contestants.

I vaguely remember an interview a while back with someone in Bellator (maybe Chandler) who was saying that Pitbull doesn’t write his own tweets, and it was that dude in his entourage with the funny eyeglasses who does it for him. If true, this is basically an Ali Abdel-Aziz situation, with the manager trying to hype up / play tough guy behind the facade of a fighter.

I saw someone say he had a friend who was at college with Chandler on the wrestling team and that he was a dick and on all the roids back then too, so hey.

I saw someone say he had a friend who was at college with Chandler on the wrestling team and that he was a dick and on all the roids back then too, so hey.

It's good to have friends...

Did you see Chandler vs Primus? They both looked like Mr Olympia contestants.

Sorry I'm not a physician and/or biochemist, I cannot define whether someone uses roids or not by looking at their abs.
Kudos to those who think they can...

It's good to have friends...

I definitely want to have at least 3 of them. [<cena1}

fb8320d1-74d7-4612-a838-655b7f569d30.jpg

Sorry I'm not a physician and/or biochemist, I cannot define whether someone uses roids or not by looking at their abs.
Kudos to those who think they can...

His shoulders were so big it looked like he had shoulder guards on him, and still he went 25 minutes and turned it up in the end. A little bit suspicious, but no evidence of course.

His shoulders were so big it looked like he had shoulder guards on him, and still he went 25 minutes and turned it up in the end. A little bit suspicious, but no evidence of course.

Shoulders big? So it's not just steroids, sounds like HGH or something...

So, according to Freire, both Weichel and Chandler are on steroids...and no explanations , no base, not even examples...

giphy.gif

Pitbull is picking the wrong fight with Chandler

Back