Whats up with Anthony Smith?? Hear how he talks about Jones..

Dominick can't do worse than Anthony did.

Anthony Smith seems like a nice guy but this 'Lionheart' moniker seems a little bit like a farce, sorry to say. Just something about the way he speaks...

He has to build Jon up to epic proportions to cover for his shit performance. Is normal

At least he'd be going out on his shield. Smith stared at Jon for 25 minutes and didn't do anything really.

For sure. Just thinking Reyes COULD try to do something and get blasted.

You also went out on you shield with that AV bet.:eek:

what is going on with all those fighters finding excuses to explain their shameful losses ?

I think Anthony Smith definitely learned a lot about who Jon is from fighting him and how to better approach the match up and I think he realized that Jon has a huge psychological advantage over all of his opponents, that advantage being that you'd have to kill Jon in order to take that belt away.

everything he says, there's a reason behind it and it's calculated

"“I am a girl dad, and I love it. They say that little girls grow up to take care of their dad forever, and I’m surrounded by little girls, and I know that I’m gonna be in good hands for the rest of my life. When I’m old and crazy, I tell them they better stop by and cook me a meal and check on me, make sure I got clean laundry. Right?"

what is going on with all those fighters finding excuses to explain their shameful losses ?

I don't like it either.

If it's not "I was winning till I wasn't" it's "No no, I don't lose ... I win or learn"

I re-watched Jon Jones vs Anthony Smith, what stood out the most to me was Smith's corner practically begging him to fight more aggressive. SMH

He had the chance and blew it.Also didn’t have the feeling he stood a chance against Jones.But Reyes is definitely a live dog.He believes in himself and wants to
Make the most of this opportunity.

He has to build Jon up to epic proportions to cover for his shit performance. Is normal
Then Smith comes out and finishes Gus in a great performance. Jones is just that good and once his opponents get in the cage they realize it. You should hear how Gus talks about Jones he literally worships him. Also DC talks very highly of Jones skill

I’ve been watching this YouTube channel for a few years and really wish they’d do away with this shit background music. Ugh.

This is just a poor excuse for him not showing up in his fight against Jones.

Sounds like Jones was trolling the shit out of him behind the scenes.

I think Anthony Smith definitely learned a lot about who Jon is from fighting him and how to better approach the match up and I think he realized that Jon has a huge psychological advantage over all of his opponents, that advantage being that you'd have to kill Jon in order to take that belt away.

His belt is featured here in the background.

1 of two.
SH8eyjX.jpg

Its crazy that Anthony didnt start crying on that interview. The whole thing broke him mentally. Its clear that he wasnt ready for that spot.

Back