What's this on the back of Nick Diaz's gi?

IQwrestler

Green Belt
Reaction score
diazgi.png

pentel dye sticks, you can draw any pattern on to cotton and then iron it in. google it, they are kinda like oil pastels.

It's Salusoita, the eastern-asian god that symbolizes the future. The myth is about his daughter who is the goddess of fortune, who planned to bestow wealth upon all the villagers with a bountiful harvest because they refused to worship her father (who she did not get along with.) Salusoita looked into the future however and saw what she was going to do, so he went so far into the future that he went back in time and stopped her from being born.

Just kidding, probably just some random art.

It's Salusoita, the eastern-asian god that symbolizes the future. The myth is about his daughter who is the goddess of fortune, who planned to bestow wealth upon all the villagers with a bountiful harvest because they refused to worship her father (who she did not get along with.) Salusoita looked into the future however and saw what she was going to do, so he went so far into the future that he went back in time and stopped her from being born.

O_O hahaha

You had me for a minute.

Lol, I was completely sold on that description. I even googled it after I read that you made it up, just to make sure it wasn't true.

Back